Corsair RBG Owners Club

Associate
But as a kb with backlighting that you can change the colour of, the thing is bullet-proof and a work of art. Even the weight of the thing, it must be 3-4 times heavier than my old eclipse. The black, brushed alu finish is gorgeous. All my humble opinion of course...

An opinion that you share with many people that have seen the KB first hand :)

I un-installed the software ...and now my PC boots as it should without any hanging and needing to be restarted

So....I can honestly say I wouldn't buy another of these keyboards

Sorry to hear that you feel that way, but have you tried other USB ports in your system and see if it changes anything? And is it the system that's hanging or is it the software itself?

I understand that it can get frustrating when you have to deal with some issue that you shouldn't be dealing with in the first place, but I can assure you that we are working tirelessly round the clock to get rid of those annoying bugs once and for all.

Associate
Just got my K70 RGB today. It's my first mechanical keyboard and I'm really liking it. Would definitely recommend the Red switches.

Just trying to find a profile I like!

Associate
Well Grey I do like the KB itself its a nice well built solid product , So I think I shall give the software another go at the weekend :)

Sounds like a plan to me. Let me know if run into the same problem.

Just got my K70 RGB today. It's my first mechanical keyboard and I'm really liking it. Would definitely recommend the Red switches.

Just trying to find a profile I like!

I'm glad that you like it :) even better that you'd recommend it (Red switches)

btw, if you haven't already done so, check out our RGB profile discussion section on our forum. There are tons of lighting profile there to choose from. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=248

Associate
Do you have a colour scheme in mind? I have found some nice red/black profiles to match my current colour scheme. Next week - who knows? The beauty of a RGB KB :)

I'm just using a Ghost profile atm. No lights until you press the keys and they light up for a few seconds. I'll probably change it again tomorrow, then the next.

Seriously, this keyboard is awesome. I don't know why there's some negativity around it. Also the build quality is top notch.

Associate
Seriously, this keyboard is awesome. I don't know why there's some negativity around it. Also the build quality is top notch.

Because you have not experienced the issues. If I had no issues I would not be negative :)..

But as it stands I had so much problems with it just like I explained to Greybeard :)

Associate
Yeah, been looking on there :p

Cool :cool: I hope you find one that you like.

Since I'm a Dragonball fan, I find this one very entertaining, http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=136831

Because you have not experienced the issues. If I had no issues I would not be negative :)..

But as it stands I had so much problems with it just like I explained to Greybeard :)

Don't worry man, we'll get that sorted out for you.

btw, I just sent you an email about your replacement.

Associate
I bought the razer blackwidow ultimate classic and hate it, my friend gave me a shoot of his corsair k70 red switches and i really like it, but seen also the k95 i only use it for gaming mainly FPS, should i go with the k70 or k95

Associate
Was thinking of getting one of these but are people still having issues with freezing/crashing and do the LEDS last? Also have they fixed the 16.8 million colours yet ?

Associate
TBH Ferret I think the problems that effected me and a few others are quite low in the grand scheme of things.

The problem is most of the time people don't tell you its working perfect :)

Associate
Was thinking of getting one of these but are people still having issues with freezing/crashing and do the LEDS last? Also have they fixed the 16.8 million colours yet ?

RGB version should not have that LED dying issue due to the LEDs are surface mounted directly onto to the circuit board, making it more resistant to ESD (Electrostatic discharge), one of the main reason for LED failures. Like what jetpac has mentioned, there are reported issues of course, but the # is insignificant compared to those who are very happy with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom