Corsair RBG Owners Club

Soldato
Is it possible to re-bind the left windows key?

I know keys can be changed just wasn't sure about the Windows key. On my current keyboard I've removed the Windows key so I can use the \ key with my thumb in games. (left handed) I don't really want my brand new keyboard to have a missing key so I'd like to be able to re-purpose the Windows key instead. I'd like just have the right Windows key as a Windows key :)

Soldato
Is it possible to re-bind the left windows key?

I know keys can be changed just wasn't sure about the Windows key. On my current keyboard I've removed the Windows key so I can use the \ key with my thumb in games. (left handed) I don't really want my brand new keyboard to have a missing key so I'd like to be able to re-purpose the Windows key instead. I'd like just have the right Windows key as a Windows key :)

Just to answer my own question, I bought the K65 and tried it. You can re-bind all the keys to whatever you like. I've changed context menu button on the right of my keyboard to be the windows key and swapped the key caps over. I've then bound the original windows key to a hash so I can use it in game to make my map bigger in BF3.

Liking the keyboard so far :)

/edit this breaks the windows button lock key, but I don't need this now anyways :)

Last edited:
Associate
Weird my finely tuned 'FPS' profile for Far Cry 4 just suddenly stopped working a reverted back to my default one... mid-game. Any ideas?

Also, since I've assigned this profile to Far Cry 4, does that mean I have to copy it and rename it if I want to assign it to a similar title?

Thanks people.

Not sure why the profile would revert back to default when you have it on Far Cry profile. On your task bar CUE, right click and try manual switch and see if the profile will stick to the game.

yes, just make a duplicate and rename the profile based on the game you want to attach it to. Just make sure to link it to the exe file of the program/game.

Soldato
I may return to Corsair despite my negative experience with the K series. Anyone (ie Greybeard) know when the Corsair STRAFE Cherry MX SILENT Performance Multi-Colour RGB Backlit keyboards will be out?

Associate
I may return to Corsair despite my negative experience with the K series. Anyone (ie Greybeard) know when the Corsair STRAFE Cherry MX SILENT Performance Multi-Colour RGB Backlit keyboards will be out?

Same here.

I'm waiting for smooth 16m colour animation. I'd also like a relatively expensive keybaord that doesn't fail after a couple of months, and does what it claims when I buy it, or soon afterwards.

Associate
I own the strafe and i think its awesome. I had the chroma ages ago and only ever had it set to Red RGB so made sense to get the Strafe, much better than the razer chroma imho as well

Associate
How easy is it to do?

I've had this keyboard a number of weeks if not months now but never had time to sit and try and understand what I'm doing

Basically I've got it set to solid blue all the time which is great and that's what I like but id like it to turn all the keys off apart from the key's I need when I play COD

Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks

Associate
How easy is it to do?

I've had this keyboard a number of weeks if not months now but never had time to sit and try and understand what I'm doing

Basically I've got it set to solid blue all the time which is great and that's what I like but id like it to turn all the keys off apart from the key's I need when I play COD

Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks

We've created a short CUE overview covering the basic features of CUE; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFaUjVJ5nE. I hope this helps.

You can also get some profiles here if you choose not to customize your own, http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/rgbshare/hall-of-fame. Some pretty cool stuff there.

Back
Top Bottom