COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Man of Honour
I dont get it hehe.

All i put was my experience and my belief and forums these days are only place i can put my thoughts down but cant do that now even without fear of been banned. Any way better stay on topic now dont want to go off topic too much sorry i bought it up but really feeling it today.

You're absolutely free to disagree with stuff, whether you're right or not is altogether different. I've had my fair share of disagreements in the past with members here but we ended up finding a common ground and ultimately, at the time, we were all on edge because of the situation.

Last edited:
Associate
You're absolutely free to disagree with stuff, whether you're right or not is altogether different. I've had my fair share of disagreements in the past with members here but we ended up finding a common ground and ultimately, at the time, we were all on edge because of the situation.
I just got out right banned in the covid section at the time and they even twisted my words to suit their reason.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just had my 4th COVID jab, had my flu jab Monday, had COVID last month, and currently have a cold

Which means in about 2 weeks I'll be super immune, perfect for the Xmas period.

Last edited:
Associate
I have no idea.

The new norm was on about the mandates they wanted it mandated all the time and not change it back. The new norm stands for something else same as build back better they wanted but wont get into it here. Just consideration i wanted but thats totally gone now even from the same people who wore all masks etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just had my 4th COVID jab, had my flu jab Monday, had COVID last month, and currently have a cold

Which means in about 2 weeks I'll be super immune, perfect for the Xmas period.

don't count on it, both my brother and dad both have covid and they were both fully jabbed including the recent ones

dad has actually gone half deaf and has had a bad headache for days

Associate
don't count on it, both my brother and dad both have covid and they were both fully jabbed including the recent ones

dad has actually gone half deaf and has had a bad headache for days

Sorry to hear that ive had a kidney transplant and other health issues. Im not having a single jab or flu or pneumonia jab just like since ive been able to have a free one since 2004 due to health issues. Only thing to add is My immediate family all had the jabs and all have had bad colds and took along time to get over it and still suffering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom