COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Man of Honour
I guess you not allowed to speak against it still

I don't get what you're trying to get out of the thread. If you have some interesting evidence or even anecdotal elements that can add to the conversation then by all means.

However coming into a thread about a topic (in this case covid but it could be about anything, religion, aliens, pancakes) and being a little grumpy about it adds nothing to the thread.

At least make some controversial points or something rather than just making some daft comments.

Soldato
don't count on it, both my brother and dad both have covid and they were both fully jabbed including the recent ones

dad has actually gone half deaf and has had a bad headache for days

Yeye I had COVID about a month ago, was really hungover the first day of symptoms so that didn't help, bit of the shivers and hot sweats that night, mild headache in the morning, by 11am I felt ok, still went on my lunchtime hour walk. Was fine, then a couple of days in I lost my sense of taste and smell (completely) for about 48 hours after that no further symptoms.

Guess I was lucky.

Associate
No. Go take another break. It's not worth been in here. We shouldn't speak about the C word it might come back if we talk about it.

This topic is about the Covid though?. I just dont get why people get so angry if your opinion is slightly different whats going on.

Hope you stay well and have a nice Crimbo.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry to hear that ive had a kidney transplant and other health issues. Im not having a single jab or flu or pneumonia jab just like since ive been able to have a free one since 2004 due to health issues. Only thing to add is My immediate family all had the jabs and all have had bad colds and took along time to get over it and still suffering.

And I've had 4 jabs and never been ill through the whole pandemic.

Associate
and yet it's the unvaccinated who are the major problem with admissions at our hospital - thanks a lot.
False info no its not

Kidney transplant 16 year ago un jabbed and never had a flue jab or pneumonia jab but if i get ill it be auto covid to make an example. NHS at kidney hospital all ready used fear tactics into making me get the jab but i will never go near it. Covid was many things and still is one is to cause divide and hate each other and it worked along many other things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom