COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Soldato
Same doctors told me not to eat certain food like grapefruit which is a healthy food and other foods as it interferes with the tabs but the same NHS staff claim the experimental jab is safe?.
Grapefruit can interfere with some medication, listen to your doctor.

Associate
It’s quite ironic (or not, I guess) that most posters who bang on about ‘experimental jabs’ and the rest of it are barely able to string a sentence together :p

The least they could do is pretend to have a modicum of IQ!

If your going down that road are you saying this becuase you not got anything else to say so you resort to this type of comment?. If we was face to face would you be be shouting, swearing, and threatening because you had nothing else to say?. Which happened to me and many others and as said bans etc.

Last edited:
Associate
Grapefruit can interfere with some medication, listen to your doctor.

OMG is this the best you can do again with comment like this. I do listen and dont eat grapefruit and thats my point you didnt look at the rest of the comment you decide what you want to see and thats it if anything is against the agenda. Like said its the same docs what say the jab is safe even though they dont no. Read the whole omment not just what you want to see. I was making an example.

Last edited:
Soldato
OMG is this the best you can do again with comment like this. I do listen and dont eat grapefruit and thats my point you didnt look at the rest of the comment you decide what you want to see and thats it. Like said its the same docs what say the jab is safe even though they dont no. Read the whole omment not just what you want to see. I was making an example.

Best I can do? I don't care if you get the jab or not. Your comment read as you not believing in the advice given to you by your doctor.

Thankfully enough people have been vaccinated now so we are in a much better place. If a few people still haven't had it then there isn't much point trying to convince them as they clearly aren't interested.

Man of Honour
It’s quite ironic (or not, I guess) that most posters who bang on about ‘experimental jabs’ and the rest of it are barely able to string a sentence together :p

The least they could do is pretend to have a modicum of IQ!

Between July 2020 to December when Margaret Keenan had the jab, 50,000 people in this country were on trials. It was anything but experimental.

Associate
How can it be when 50,000 were being tested before Margaret Keenan?
Stop reading conspiracy crap.

It takes years for side effects to come out and are showing now but the media covering them up. This jab wasnt tested and 50k doesnt prove anything. You are the ones testing it and it wasnt even tested on animals before hand either.
Ive seen articles saying making and changing beds and fizzy drinks can even cause blood clots etc. There are a lot more people having side effects and deaths than one person again you are only seeing what you want to see.

Last edited:
Soldato
It takes years for side effects to come out and are showing now but the media covering them up. This jab wasnt tested and 50k doesnt prove anything. You are the ones testing it and it wasnt even tested on animals before hand either.
Ive seen articles saying making and changing beds can even cause blood clots etc.
But covid doesn't cause any long term health concerns, amiright?

Man of Honour
Ive seen articles saying making and changing beds and fizzy drinks can even cause blood clots etc. There are a lot more people having side effects and deaths than one person again you are only seeing what you want to see.

I NEVER said there wasn't side effects for some people, hey we had quite a lot of staff very poorly from having it but in your mind all vaccines must be experimental, even those from 50 years ago because 'some' people still have side effects from them, that's the nature of the human body, some can stand it and others can't.

Associate
so had the flu i mean covid a few times now, thank **** i did not inject any of that **** into my body.

RIP you all.
More like a bad cold too. If you had proper flu you would know about it. I bet 90% of people who say they have flu it just bad cold. At least man flu been cured though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom