COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Serious question: Will you be refusing the Strep A/ pneumococcal vaccine for your daughter? Just wondering how strong the anti vax sentiment is.

All these new deases coming out of the
WRONG
We still have influenza deaths.

Where do you get this crap from :)

It was cured for 2 years though along with every other illness. In for something else labelled covid.

Again because im not voicing same opinion to whats going on its blah blah blah time. Im just asking legit questions im not the one calling people names or coming back with just funny comments. If i made comments like this i would be reported but i will not go that low as i no everyone is entailed to opinions.

Last edited:
Again because im not voicing same opinion to whats going on its blah blah blah time. Im just asking legit questions im not the one calling people names or coming back with just funny comments. If i made comments like this i would be reported but i will not go that low as i no everyone is entailed to opinions.

“Changing bed clothes gives you blood clots” is a funny comment.

What’s the legit question?

Last edited:
“Changing bed clothes gives you blood clots” is a funny comment.

What’s the legit question?

Like i said ive seen articles trying to tell people that and its not me saying that.

The legit comment is have these children had the new nasal spray what are getting sick all of a sudden which they started giving about 5 weeks ago?.
Also just because i dont want to jab or flu jab doesnt mean i wont take medication when is needed. Ive never had the flu jab and could have had it free since 2004 and as said the covid jab is a complete new type of jab and is experimental. Take the jabs if it makes you feel safer but at the moment i dont feel safe taking them.

:)

Last edited:
So the legit question is “does a new covid vaccine nasal spray somehow cause the strep a infections or outcomes?”

Since when has this spray been available and since when have all the kids been getting it? I did a quick google and just saw something that was being worked on rather than something being administered to any children so I’m not sure where you get that information?

As for the rest, I’m not a meanie but you didn’t say “tripe” when mentioning the bed changing articles, and that remains funny.

Last edited:
Like i said ive seen articles trying to tell people that and its not me saying that.

The legit comment is have these children had the new nasal spray what are getting sick all of a sudden which they started giving about 5 weeks ago?.
Also just because i dont want to jab or flu jab doesnt mean i wont take medication when is needed. Ive never had the flu jab and could have had it free since 2004 and as said the covid jab is a complete new type of jab and is experimental. Take the jabs if it makes you feel safer but at the moment i dont feel safe taking them.

:)
The only nasal spray vaccine for children I'm aware of is the flu one, but if it helps I've just asked a friend of mine who's little boy was in hospital with sepsis from strep a couple of weeks ago and they said he's had nothing other than the standard childhood vaccines we've been getting for decades.

so had the flu i mean covid a few times now, thank **** i did not inject any of that **** into my body.

RIP you all.

I genuinely have never had the flu. I've barely ever had a cold.

However I did get COVID at least once before the jabs were available and probably since I had the jabs. I'm sure it helped or at least minimised any long term effects as my immune system was able to protect me thanks to the vaccine.

Just because you have something that may be mild to you, such as flu or even COVID doesn't mean you need to be that dismissive of it.

Albeit I chose to be blasé but I don't expect others to be.

I am off course still worried that there may be don't longer term side effects of the jabs. However there are also clearly side effects from disease as well. You can't really succeed 100%. However the SARS virus and understanding has spanned decades. From my understanding COVID 19 was (from my simpleton perspective) a new type of SARS virus but we already had enough building blocks for it to fast track the vaccine. Also the entire world was collaborating to conquer it.

I'm not going to lie, I am awaiting the full studies of the vaccines and their long term impact. But it's done now. I was able to travel to see friends and family nearly a dozen times since lockdown so it was worth it just for that. Selfish perhaps, but that's the joy of being a multinational.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom