COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

And that wouldn't have worked here because?
do you really have to ask? We absolutely do not have a compliant society unless it is forced, Christ you only had to look at what happened the evening before lockdown was imposed, there were huge parties in pubs and what not.

but besides did you look at the death rate in sweden compared to neighbours in the link i put up. You can argue I suppose that it was worth it, but its hard to say you cant see that they had more deaths per million than their nighbours.

edit removed image as it was huge!!

Last edited:
It's spreading like wildfire in my area. Wife tested positive this morning and I've been coughing and fighting off a headache that codeine barely touches, all weekend.
It is, although doesn't seem anywhere near as bad (in general symptom terms, no idea about long term issues) as it one was. It ripped through our house ** and has moved on to the in-laws. Most of work are getting it/got it/had it recently, as are the neighbours, it's everywhere.

** I somehow avoided it

Last edited:
It's spreading like wildfire in my area. Wife tested positive this morning and I've been coughing and fighting off a headache that codeine barely touches, all weekend.

When I had a headache and later general body aches with COVID it was more like my skin had become a size or two too small for me rather than a deeper ache like you get from overexercise or other illnesses, etc. was kind of weird.

it seems to be spreading rapidly, i know many people who have caught it in the last couple of weeks

one of my housemates has it, they said their nose felt odd so they decided to test.
They were positive, however i tested negative but i feel like i have it.
Maybe it takes a day or two to show up in the test.

Back
Top Bottom