CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Joel, tell me about it. I put my knife up for trade just to see if I get any sick offer and my god the amount of lowballers / bots adding is just insane.

the ones i seem to get say.

i will offer you blah blah for your knife.

next thing they say do you have a friend you can trust.

i did have one that seemed pretty genuine, wanted to use a middleman (this seemed dodgy though) but the middle man he wanted to use was a level stupid and had hundreds of keys/knives. and he told me to add the middle man (instead of the normal middleman scam where they add you)

i didnt trust it though still

Soldato
I have an absolutely massive justice erection right now.
I think its mostly sad. Swag accepted skins only as his team wanted him to play along with it, he is known for playing with default skins he should have had the back bone to leave despite ibp being top that was correct decision but not many 18 year olds have the good sense to think long term it was stupid thing. To ban for life I think is too much, 2 years 3 or more if you want but forever?
No doubt their actions were not professional, I bet NCG on that game so maybe Im just biased :p Another game around that time was ibp whitewash lose but ddos stopped it, that might have been the clue I took cant remember but theres no doubt its damaging the scene.
One pro player said its a good ban because it allows new talent to rise, ESEA especially invites recognised names which limits the career development of newer players so they see the fall of the best USA team into nothing as a good thing. Dazed for example is an excellent leader/strategist apparently and usa is very lacking on that side of the game and so there is no replacement waiting to take them to a major

Mission drops suck won cobblestone 16/3 get ump indigo

ditto, I have several screens worth of cobble skins, eventually I will have a whole account full of it and I can swap to dragonlore *thedream* It might be the unexpected ones like the overpass or dust mission that gives an ok reward. Ive got far more in drops then Ive paid in, cant complain really
Ive currently been cursed with 70 kills with a scout, Ive never used scout or awp. Its actually a really nice gun, fast to run with, if I could no-scope it better I could like it in game. No doubt the reward will be battle destroyed but its good practise anyhow

Last edited:
Associate
the ones i seem to get say.

i will offer you blah blah for your knife.

next thing they say do you have a friend you can trust.

i did have one that seemed pretty genuine, wanted to use a middleman (this seemed dodgy though) but the middle man he wanted to use was a level stupid and had hundreds of keys/knives. and he told me to add the middle man (instead of the normal middleman scam where they add you)

i didnt trust it though still

Did they send you a link to his profile page? Ive seen them where its a phising profile page so when you go on it( or when you click add) it asks you to signin to steam. And boom gotcha.

Soldato
Did they send you a link to his profile page? Ive seen them where its a phising profile page so when you go on it( or when you click add) it asks you to signin to steam. And boom gotcha.

they did but i was on mobile on the steam app so it couldnt have scammed me through that.

Associate
Welcome to the beginning ^

This is what I have to deal with..

5558a0b89d.png

Associate

I've seen botlinks, fake screen-grabs and fake URL "csgo-lounge trade offers" whenever I've put knives etc up.

Associate
I think its mostly sad. Swag accepted skins only as his team wanted him to play along with it, he is known for playing with default skins

Although I think Swag looks like an arrogant coldfish, I do feel slightly sorry for him (and him alone). Due to his young age I can imagine him being bullied and browbeaten into going along with it by older, aggressive/egotistical teammates like Steel and Dazed.
Funny how skadoodle wasn't mentioned at all.

Soldato
bring your a game :D

As long as you bring you B/C game and not the F game i've been seeing recently!

Friendly jibe aside I'm a lot calmer now as been getting a bit wound up with poor performances either from myself or my team recently. (Sorry if i've got hot headed at anyone from here especially you joel lol)

Cookeh and Co helped me break a bad spell with a win late last night!

Out of my last 8 games had 2 win 2 draws and 4 losses. Both those draws we came from behind every time, one 15-4 losing and 14-6 losing to finally draw. Those alone took so long and so much concentration to bring it back inc a 4 man clutch on one for the last round to draw which adds tot he stress!

Soldato
As long as you bring you B/C game and not the F game i've been seeing recently!

Friendly jibe aside I'm a lot calmer now as been getting a bit wound up with poor performances either from myself or my team recently. (Sorry if i've got hot headed at anyone from here especially you joel lol)

haha, last night you had me in stitches.

i put 70 damage to 3 separate players on long A but the other guy (random) died instantly and you were annoyed we lost the A site.

i do know what my issue is though. its since i got a new monitor. the new monitor is great but i have my old one sat next to it and i get distracted.

Back
Top Bottom