CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
I heard on T side one player was obviously throwing the pistol and other initial rounds. You know of anyone I could mean? xD

Heard he doesn't like t side games... He stepped it up on ct side lol

He's defo been watching moe to much aswell.... Blaming other people every time he dies hahaha :)

Cevo and faceit have banned them all now aswell.. Bye bye cs careers.

Soldato
dAT wrecked face. They are going to be really hard to contend with, between Blade's game knowledge and two aggressive talented awps in WE/s1mple (and markeloff and excellent rifler who is also able to awp well). Few more weeks of practice and they could become a top team.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Brilliant games tonight guys, we had Eddi from Caseking playing with myself, TwsT and 5UB with Cookeh representing the forums :p

When playing with Cookeh or TwsT [especially Twst], be sure to throw them a 'Good Luck' flashbang whilst they are making their way out of spawn.

they really like that.

Cobble is my favorite map now, I have decided.
top fragged/mvpd and ranked up to Nova II on our match on there this evening. :cool:

Missed quite a few invites from people tonight, some other time maybe :)

Soldato
Im going to give my tentative approval on that one, you can lend it to me some time for full approval :) case > fade

Played some games with Swag, dude knows his smokes so I recommended him to any nova lobbys for future and basically the rank is completely wrong imo and just part of the usual silver curse you know.
Definitely not easy games but we won anyway, 30 frags x 2 on enemy team but we made more with less thanks to teamwork seems like

Soldato
Why trade it for another Flip Knife? Hardly any blue, not much gold. You coulda got a non stat trak M9 / Huntsman / Bayo / Butterfly with loads of blue / gold for that Fade you had.

Sorry to say mate, but you got utterly ripped off :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Brilliant games tonight guys, we had Eddi from Caseking playing with myself, TwsT and 5UB with Cookeh representing the forums :p

When playing with Cookeh or TwsT [especially Twst], be sure to throw them a 'Good Luck' flashbang whilst they are making their way out of spawn.

they really like that.

The good luck flashes seemed to help, 2 wins from 2 :p The spawns ones weren't the issue, the 'Good Luck' flashes as we peeked or pushed an angle however....! :p

Bazaar was a great game, did well not to lose that in the end.

some silver bashing. love that boost, nobody ever checks it.

Great patience on that last frag... Did they rage at all? :D

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
the 'Good Luck' flashes as we peeked or pushed an angle however

WHm29z8.gif

When I was low on money and couldnt afford flashes, shouting 'Good Luck' and watching you all do a 180

Pros Don't Fake.

Great patience on that last frag... Did they rage at all? :D

they were surprisingly rather sporting about it.

we went 16-3 in the end so I think they had accepted their fate at the end of our CT half.

myself and lolage had long A on lockdown. as soon as they got wise to the archway boost, I started boosting lolage up there and pushing into hay bails which just added to their confusion.

Soldato
help folks, as i made a mistake with my trade i want to trade with something which is not a mistake.

ive got offers for my knife.

FN Flip Fade + FN Awp Lightning

or

ST FT Butterfly Night 1:1

or

FT Bayo Slaughter

Associate
The problem with trading is that everyone only every offers you low balls, trying to actually make money and trade up is hard. I gave up on it. Trade it for something you want to keep, a knife skin and some gun skins or just sell it for cash. Looking at the market you've prob lost £50 already

Soldato
The problem with trading is that everyone only every offers you low balls, trying to actually make money and trade up is hard. I gave up on it. Trade it for something you want to keep, a knife skin and some gun skins or just sell it for cash. Looking at the market you've prob lost £50 already

well according to the steam market ive made £40.

my flip was going for £190-£220

the CH was £260

i might take the flip and awp.

Associate
well according to the steam market ive made £40.

my flip was going for £190-£220

the CH was £260

i might take the flip and awp.

I wouldnt, fade non stat track have sold for £112 in last few days and the awp is around 70-80 on market in last few days

Back
Top Bottom