CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Tuesday Night is OcUK Counterstrike Night

Me and TwsT will be on for the duration of the evening

whos up for some games tonight?

Me me me, pick me!! :p:D

Cookeh and Co helped me break a bad spell with a win late last night!

Out of my last 8 games had 2 win 2 draws and 4 losses. Both those draws we came from behind every time, one 15-4 losing and 14-6 losing to finally draw. Those alone took so long and so much concentration to bring it back inc a 4 man clutch on one for the last round to draw which adds tot he stress!

No worries man, you held your own vs MGE/MG2s very well indeed :)

On a side note, my best skin drop from mission rewards was a FN SCAR-20 Contractor... 12p.

Associate
Should be on tonight for a bit aswell for the silver/nova massive.
Had some terrible games with randoms earlier, but did have a epic comeback on mirage from 14-1 at ht to tie 15-15!

Just put my 1st bet on and its x6tence to beat dat, only $1 though nothing big.
Was really impressed with their performance against Titan yesterday so Im hopeful.

Soldato
Massively out-aimed, but dAT will be lacking team play due to the addition of s1mple and markeloff (gunna be great long term, esp with WE and s1mple both being epic on AWP) - tough one to call. Gunna come down to if the aim can overcome the set strats that x6tence have in spades.

Soldato
haha, last night you had me in stitches.

i put 70 damage to 3 separate players on long A but the other guy (random) died instantly and you were annoyed we lost the A site.

i do know what my issue is though. its since i got a new monitor. the new monitor is great but i have my old one sat next to it and i get distracted.

I think my best comment last night was saying to the team " if you want to hang around doing nothing uninstall the game, find the nearest street corner and tout for some business, other wise play the bloody game and hold the sites"

Soldato
I think my best comment last night was saying to the team " if you want to hang around doing nothing uninstall the game, find the nearest street corner and tout for some business, other wise play the bloody game and hold the sites"

Ive got to admit, your rage is very satisfying to listen to.

Soldato
e-gaming bets for real money, csgolounge or trade.ninja (beta atm) for skins.

Theres also reddybet.com which has the small advantage of letting you bet upto 1 second before a match. 100 rdd is about a penny i think so its not going to make you rich :D

If you place 5000 rdd the house will always take the other side at 10% odds (presuming nobody else is listed, also the display with show 99% but odds are capped to 90% so sometimes it gives the best odds on tiny but lobsided bets) Its underused but its lag free, no hassle and I hedge with it sometimes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom