• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Ultra performance

Seems to depend person to person - the bugs have largely been a peripheral irritation for me but some people have them much worse than others - I know people who can't get past certain main mission objectives no matter how they try and/or constantly have things glitching out that heavily impact performance, etc.

I can't see them fundamentally updating the game to the experience it was sold as being though sadly.
That’s a fair point.

I read that some people were affected in the 1.1 patch by a game breaking bug where a NPC refuses to talk in the main storyline.

This would be really bad if it affects everybody.

Did they fix the cars popping in and out of existence yet with 1.10? That's the only bug that's significantly impacted my gameplay immersion thus far, when you need a vehicle etc. It generally happens when running around the city outskirts / highways.

Maybe a RAM / VRAM resource issue?

EDIT - and Jackie's gun clipping through his head in some cinematics :rolleyes:

Feel bad for the devs rly, must be gut wrenching to come close to finishing after many years, but be forced to release in the v1.03 state.

Last edited:
Did they fix the cars popping in and out of existence yet with 1.10? That's the only bug that's significantly impacted my gameplay immersion thus far, when you need a vehicle etc. It generally happens when running around the city outskirts / highways.

Maybe a RAM / VRAM resource issue?

EDIT - and Jackie's gun clipping through his head in some cinematics :rolleyes:

Feel bad for the devs rly, must be gut wrenching to come close to finishing after many years, but be forced to release in the v1.03 state.
I have seen this thread:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...my-vibe-pc-version.11061914/#js-post-12522659

People discuss editing files to change the settings. Use at your own risk!

Cheers, I'll backup. I think it's probably a lot to do with the game being designed for consoles too, so the game engine streams in a lot of resources on the fly and the devs didn't get round to tweaking it for PC yet.

The problem I had was a bit different to many other ppl, as you get closer to cars on foot, in some areas they just disappear...

Another player discusses the issue here, apparently still in v1.10:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...isappearing-100-of-time-wtf-is-this.11054087/

Last edited:
Seems to depend person to person - the bugs have largely been a peripheral irritation for me but some people have them much worse than others - I know people who can't get past certain main mission objectives no matter how they try and/or constantly have things glitching out that heavily impact performance, etc.

I can't see them fundamentally updating the game to the experience it was sold as being though sadly.
Agreed. The bugs did not bother me much, some were even funny. The issues I had I am not sure if they will ever fix them. If they do maybe it will be in a year or two with expansions. But chances are it will be in a sequel. They just could not deliver what they set out. They probably would have needed another 1-2 years or development to do so.

Agreed. The bugs did not bother me much, some were even funny. The issues I had I am not sure if they will ever fix them. If they do maybe it will be in a year or two with expansions. But chances are it will be in a sequel. They just could not deliver what they set out. They probably would have needed another 1-2 years or development to do so.

Some of the bugs or "bugs" are quite funny - I got into a bit of the megabuilding your first apartment is in you aren't supposed to - walked past an NPC who said something like "it is good to be alive" and 2 steps beyond the NPC the game automatically flatlines you because you aren't supposed to be there.

the ini settings improve the LOD up front but the way the engine works it forces other items out of memory and you are left with some missing poles bridges buldings in the distance its not a proper fix. and I would not recommend it long term as its just as annoying.

They made the LOD and pop ins worst in 1.10 I posted a video in the last page.

I completed the game last night and yeah I saw a few floating objects and once or twice a mission objective didn't trigger to let me progress but the game autosaves very regularly so it was no problem to reload and continue. My point is, unless you believe they're going to fundamentally change the gameplay and content of the game, then there is no point waiting as the bugs don't effect the enjoyment of playing the game.

Did the CPU bug for ryzens get fixed? Finally managed to get a 3080FE, plonked it in today, with the 5600x, but only seems to be getting around 65fps or so at 1080p ultra RT (and not changing as drop it to medium etc either) - gpu and cpu though seem to be sitting around 50-60%. Does the hex edit mod still work with the latest patch version 1.12 I wonder

Did the CPU bug for ryzens get fixed? Finally managed to get a 3080FE, plonked it in today, with the 5600x, but only seems to be getting around 65fps or so at 1080p ultra RT (and not changing as drop it to medium etc either) - gpu and cpu though seem to be sitting around 50-60%. Does the hex edit mod still work with the latest patch version 1.12 I wonder
Its been resolved for ryzen. Have you googled to see if that is normal for 1080p ultra and rt?
Do you have dlss enabled?
I would check online benchmarks and see if that's about right

Its been resolved for ryzen. Have you googled to see if that is normal for 1080p ultra and rt?
Do you have dlss enabled?
I would check online benchmarks and see if that's about right

Hi, From a quick earlier check, it looked like I should be around 90-110fps give or take.....I'll have to do some digging......odd though that even setting it to medium doesn't seem to increase, and yeah I tried DLSS different modes which didn't seem to change performance either

Just got back so had a little bit of a play.....so its actually around 70-75fps mostly.....but whats odd, is it's always around the same FPS, regardless of whether the settings are set to Low no RT, or RT Ultra, the fps remains the same, just the cpu and gpu load increase a bit to compensate to keep it around that, and regardless of if DLSS is on or off

Just got back so had a little bit of a play.....so its actually around 70-75fps mostly.....but whats odd, is it's always around the same FPS, regardless of whether the settings are set to Low no RT, or RT Ultra, the fps remains the same, just the cpu and gpu load increase a bit to compensate to keep it around that, and regardless of if DLSS is on or off
Do you have vsync, fast sync or the like enabled?

You've not accidentally enabled vsync?

haha nope vsync off, nor frame rate limiting (did turn it on, which does of course lock it to 60) - it's a bit bizarre......speed rushed through a bit ahead to try and get out in the city more, and after slept in apartment and go outside in the busy city area it drops to around 55fps, but same situation, get same frame rate regardless of setting to Low or RT Ultra (there is definitely a visual change tho and a change on the CPU and GPU load, aswell as the power consumption used by the meter plugged into the PC wall socket

haha nope vsync off, nor frame rate limiting (did turn it on, which does of course lock it to 60) - it's a bit bizarre......speed rushed through a bit ahead to try and get out in the city more, and after slept in apartment and go outside in the busy city area it drops to around 55fps, but same situation, get same frame rate regardless of setting to Low or RT Ultra (there is definitely a visual change tho and a change on the CPU and GPU load, aswell as the power consumption used by the meter plugged into the PC wall socket
I've seen this problem before somewhere recently, dammed if I can remember what the fix was though

A quick google of the problem suggests anti virus and overheating cpu.. So you have any other gpu programs running? Afterburner or similar?

Back
Top Bottom