• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Ultra performance

Never tried running lower res on my LG BX, I'd expect like any TV it would be a bit blurry.

Last time I tried was GTA V and it looked blurry but that was on my Samsung NU7400
LGs OLED are superior in my experience.

Just make sure you got your nvidia/amd control panel set so no scaling is being done by them and have the correct settings for the tv.

Personally I haven't noticed any input lag difference between 1080P, 1440, 4k @ 60HZ.

Display scaling on the lg oleds is what you want if you want to keep great quality.

Don't know about nvidia but with amd gpu scaling, it does add input lag.

I thought Display scaling was the preferred choice though?
Personally I haven't noticed any input lag difference between 1080P, 1440, 4k @ 60HZ.

Display scaling on the lg oleds is what you want if you want to keep great quality.

Don't know about nvidia but with amd gpu scaling, it does add input lag.

TBH I don't know cause I don't use it at all, was just wondering.

Good God!.

Those 1.2 Patch notes make some terrible reading.

Makes me wonder how the hell I even completed the game back in December, with only 1 NPC game stopping bug and 2 CTD's.

I still haven't played this game lol.

Bought it for PS5 because at the time I doubted I'd see a GPU anytime soon.

But it was so fugly I decided to wait for the PS5 upgrade, and still waiting lol.

High/ultra, with RT light med, ref on, shadows on, 50% of 4K - does about 40ish fps with an RX 6800. Below Control but above WD:Legion in terms of performance basically. Not too bad but sadly it's crashing constantly now so will have to wait for more patches/driver updates.

Back
Top Bottom