*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Never too old to be a gamer! but then again, it's not a pretty sight when you encounter screaming 12 years olds screeching down the microphone in an online game telling you to go **** your mum :D

It’s not the age, I’m probably older than you..

why reproduce ? It takes time and money away from gaming. True gamers settle down with their left hand and rgb...:D

Soldato
I am gonna get this as I bought a 3080 with it in mind, might wait until they iron out the majority of the bugs and try complete demon souls first, can’t be a bad thing as I know if I start this I’ll probably not play demon souls for a while, not a bad choice to have though :D

Soldato
Could have waited until launch day and got the DRM free version for £0. If you gona do it, do it right no? :p

I got mine on steam all preloaded :D

Well I'm waiting for the PS5 version before I play it plus they may have ironed out a myriad of the bugs it's shipping with by then. I really just got it to sit in my library incase I feel like gaming on my pc anytime soon :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The only and best oevrall spoiler-free (IMO) review of the pre-day 1 PC patch review I have seen. He mentions side quests toward the latter of the vid and that labelling them as "side" is a bit confusing as completing side quests actually has a direct implication on how the main story elements plays out.

Back
Top Bottom