*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

100% achievements sir. All that matters :p

But did you 100% the entire map?? I've driven every road and found stuff :p

Inc buried bodies under water and shard with extended backstories.

No, I have not done that. Too many other games to play. But one has to make use of the 4090 somehow I suppose eh? :p

There's a Nexus Mod called "Missing Persons - Fixers Hidden Gems" which makes all of those "extra" bits @mrk mentions into individual missions which gives them locations on the map to find. There was well over 190 new events and 400 new SMS messages at last count -

Reactions: mrk
+
+

Reactions: TNA
Great mod.

Nice, just had a quick go and yep this reminds me of old skool GTA top down camera on the wide view when driving :D

Just replace the existing one in whatever game you're updating the dll for in the game's directory. You then need to use DLSSTweaks to enable Preset E following its instructions on one of the two methods to allow it to hook.

Last edited:
Great mod.

Tweaked the bike settings to my liking and they are perfect now but tempted to disable auto centering altogether tbh

-- Length of the boom arm the camera pivots on --
bikeLowCloseCameraDistance = 2.2,

-- The vertical angle of the camera --
bikeLowCloseCameraPitch = 7.0,

-- Position of the boom arm's pivot point
bikeLowClosePivotPointX = -0.35,
bikeLowClosePivotPointY = 0.0,
bikeLowClosePivotPointZ = 1.2,

bikeLowMediumCameraDistance = 2.3,
bikeLowMediumCameraPitch = 3.0,
bikeLowMediumPivotPointX = -0.3,
bikeLowMediumPivotPointY = 0.1,
bikeLowMediumPivotPointZ = 1.6,

bikeLowFarCameraDistance = 1.0,
bikeLowFarCameraPitch = 15.0,
bikeLowFarPivotPointX = 0.0,
bikeLowFarPivotPointY = 0.45,
bikeLowFarPivotPointZ = 1.8,

Last edited:
I'm using a 4070 Ti Super using the settings that the game recommended, but I'm getting the odd stutter as I'm playing which is quite jarring.

Are there any well known or obvious things that might cause this? I'm generally getting 100+ FPS, so I don't really understand what the stuttering is as the FPS isn't dropping. Thanks

I'm using a 4070 Ti Super using the settings that the game recommended, but I'm getting the odd stutter as I'm playing which is quite jarring.

Are there any well known or obvious things that might cause this? I'm generally getting 100+ FPS, so I don't really understand what the stuttering is as the FPS isn't dropping. Thanks

The games autosave function causes a stutter every time it saves - you sure its not that? They are fairly infrequent if you stay in one area for a while but if you travel quickly between areas it will be more often

The games autosave function causes a stutter every time it saves - you sure its not that? They are fairly infrequent if you stay in one area for a while but if you travel quickly between areas it will be more often
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's more frequent than that. I've run the benchmark a few times and it seemed a bit better with DLSS off, but obviously the frame rate is much lower then.

I haven't had an Nvidia card for ages so wasn't sure if I was missing something obvious, or if it was a common problem. I might try and record it to show what I mean.

Otherwise I'm quite enjoying the game, it's so much better on PC compared to console and I think one of the reasons why is because some of the combat is so chaotic. It was just too difficult to keep up with and feel like I was.in control with a controller. The game looks amazing as well.

Edit: just seen a video on YouTube where MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner are recommended to cap frame rates, rather than in game frame rate capping, as this produces more consistent frame times. Or something like that. Anyway, I'll try it later and see if it helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's more frequent than that. I've run the benchmark a few times and it seemed a bit better with DLSS off, but obviously the frame rate is much lower then.

I haven't had an Nvidia card for ages so wasn't sure if I was missing something obvious, or if it was a common problem. I might try and record it to show what I mean.

Otherwise I'm quite enjoying the game, it's so much better on PC compared to console and I think one of the reasons why is because some of the combat is so chaotic. It was just too difficult to keep up with and feel like I was.in control with a controller. The game looks amazing as well.

Edit: just seen a video on YouTube where MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner are recommended to cap frame rates, rather than in game frame rate capping, as this produces more consistent frame times. Or something like that. Anyway, I'll try it later and see if it helps.

Better with DLSS off? :/

Thats thrown me. V-sync issue maybe?

Back
Top Bottom