*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
How to you stop answering the phone? It's so annonying driving around and people constantly calling, it says press T to answer but then answers anyway when im trying to drive / get somewhere.

Do I have it on auto answer or something? At the moment i just press f on anything to get rid of the questions.

Soldato
I am only 22 or so hours in. I just keep going from side mission to side mission. What is your street cred? Maybe you explore and look around more than I do. I intend to do that also at some point. Just enjoying the side missions at the moment and clearing the map of things.

Not at home so can't check but think main level is 20, street cred perhaps 28/29.

I sort of do 3/4 hours exploring, side mission, gig, question marks, tarot, then hit a main mission, rinse repeat.

Soldato
Just to add about the steam overlay. Steam chat crashes my game, to the point of, if I want to CTD, open up the steam chat and start typing. Other than that, never had a CTD. I also find performance drops if you alt-tab out and then back in.

Currently doing side missions still. I do like the way I can run away, get out of combat mode, save and then rush back in without worrying about being murdered for the thousand time because I am rubbish.

wltuvsX.gif

Soldato
One thing I've noticed is that game "rewards" you for going Rambo vs staying stealthy i.e. if you sneak around knocking off bad-guys silently then they don't drop any weapons for you to collect, sell or disassemble, so it makes more sense (depending on the enemy and your health) to go in all Rambo like just to collect the 5-20 extra weapons you can collect per encounter.

I find that maddening as I would prefer to be a stealthy ninja 100% of the time vs going in all guns blazing, plus the NPC would have the gun on them anyway, even if not drawn, so you should be able to get their gun when looting their body after a silent kill.

Associate
One thing I've noticed is that game "rewards" you for going Rambo vs staying stealthy i.e. if you sneak around knocking off bad-guys silently then they don't drop any weapons for you to collect, sell or disassemble, so it makes more sense (depending on the enemy and your health) to go in all Rambo like just to collect the 5-20 extra weapons you can collect per encounter.

I find that maddening as I would prefer to be a stealthy ninja 100% of the time vs going in all guns blazing, plus the NPC would have the gun on them anyway, even if not drawn, so you should be able to get their gun when looting their body after a silent kill.
alerting 1 enemy alerts everybody. There is no investigation of noise etc unless you do the distraction hack.

so they pretty much jump from standing looking at a wall to jumping over boxes shooting at you instantly.

Associate
How to you stop answering the phone? It's so annonying driving around and people constantly calling, it says press T to answer but then answers anyway when im trying to drive / get somewhere.

Do I have it on auto answer or something? At the moment i just press f on anything to get rid of the questions.
an annoying part of tis is that if you are tracking a side mission and get a call and answer it automatically switches you to tracking the mission attached to call.

Caporegime
I still can't say I l know where all this stuff people claim was "promised" came from.

I think there is a mixture of things promised/talked about and simply very basic expectations of an open world game released in 2020.

At one point CD project said they want it to be as polished and refined as RDR2(lol), and it was clear they had taken rdr2 as some sort of inspiration. They have wildly missed the mark there.

Some things, like a wanted system and police force that isnt incredibly dated and basic, the ability to change appaearance/hair style etc are just valid and basic expectations.

Associate
In the build up I never really followed, or watched any of the footage before the game's release so didn't really get on the hype train.

I've done about 15 hours, called it quits and uninstalled - really didn't enjoy it. I have a 3090 and 9900KS so it ran "ok" but I just found the world really shallow, the AI appalling, the wanted system ridiculous and the quests just dull..

Soldato

Damn, never realised until you just said, if you do any takedowns, either kill or knock out, there are no weapons.

My stealth pistol build one shots them all but sometimes, dependent on scenario, I don't feel like they need to die.

Associate
Damn, never realised until you just said, if you do any takedowns, either kill or knock out, there are no weapons.

My stealth pistol build one shots them all but sometimes, dependent on scenario, I don't feel like they need to die.
Strange they do for me if I stealth kill or stun them, if you move them the weapon is usually where you grabbed them

Soldato
alerting 1 enemy alerts everybody. There is no investigation of noise etc unless you do the distraction hack.

so they pretty much jump from standing looking at a wall to jumping over boxes shooting at you instantly.

I tried to be stealthy once yesterday and took out a guy quietly, picked him up and as i was walking to the harbour edge to chuck him in the sea apparently one of his mates with zero line of sight saw his body?! (He was round a corner inside a building and me and said swimmer were outside) So i went back to the old BRRT BRRT BRRT method instead.

Soldato
Bugs can be fixed and graphics can be optimised but what about all the features that were promised? Will they patch those in?

It could still take a No Mans Sky turn if they want it too. (That's basically a brand new game compared to what came out originally if you haven't got any experience of it.) Or it could go the way Anthem did... Hopefully we get option one.

Soldato
Another quest related question. If anyone has done the Gig: Last Login, please open the Spoiler for said question.

So, I did this quest before doing the Heist so quiet far away. What I did not know at the moment was that the ripperdoc above the Gig in question was involved (Did not connect the name in the email), so now when I was in the area I went to check what Cyberware Mods he had and saw this additional question. The quest in question did complete correctly so that worked, just the conversation with the doc that seem to have bugged out.

pPYiUnJ.jpg

Was a bit surprised but asked the question, he stammer a one liner reply and then no more conversation, fact is can't even trade with him any more. So, was wondering if anyone else have this or if you all talked with him direct after said Gig and it worked ?

After this happened I did google it and found out what that conversation would end up in so I tried to search through the basement again, no difference. I saved, asked the question, he got all quiet, reloaded and still no option to talk with him.

Associate
Bugs can be fixed and graphics can be optimised but what about all the features that were promised? Will they patch those in?

What's the top 3 things people want fixing/adding?

Mines the police AI/spawning.
Traffic AI and car chases.
Vertically to the city.

The more I play the less I care about the NPC AI, in terms of lack of dialogue, mouths don't move, similar outfits etc.

Soldato

I play mostly stealth and always pick up the weapons they were carrying, plus whatever was in their bag.

Are you saying they drop more weapons if they detect you?

Back
Top Bottom