Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
I'm currently playing this on my XsX and it really is a very good game. Looks amazing as well.

I finished the story the other week, it was great, I loved some of the side quests. I was happy with my ending so don't have much desire to replay alternate endings. I still have loads of gigs and missions on the map, but again once the main story was completed I didn't really want to return.
The recent patches, especially the next gen one has made the game so much better.

Associate
I’ve just passed the 50 hour mark, doing most of the side quests so probably still a way to go.
Really surprised how much I’m enjoying it, some of the stories are great, and voice acting top notch.
It’s just very playable and addictive.
I do get a few bugs but nothing bad, just a quick reload and all’s well.
At least an 8/10 for me.

Soldato
The PS5 update has certainly made me think this is a solid 8/10 now (runs mich better, and the city feels more vibrant and busy), I still feel it's nowhere as detailed or as 'alive' as all the pre-release "Night City" episodes made out, and the cyber augmentation is pretty poor imo; could have done with it actually making your body parts look different rather than just filling slots with rarer gear. But the game play loop is pretty addictive to me, and as bruce says it's just very playable.

Got to the point of starting the final mission on my last play on PS4, with a lot of side quests done, this time I have just hit level 30 – finished the Panam and Judy stories, and have found a load more side missions seem to have been added, or tweaked to play out differently.

Soldato
Yeah fair play to them the voice acting is all top tier stuff. No Witcher 3 cringe in this. Still not finished it because Elden Ring/GT7 but will be finishing it off when I get a chance.

Soldato
Its just a shame it released how it did, if it had released in the shape it is now, it would have been very well received and think all that extra time from release until now they could have had working on and releasing more content, like they did with witcher 3 blood and wine and so on. Instead a lot of resources have been on fixing it.

Soldato
Just completed the main quest line last night. Overall I really enjoyed it. I did find it frustrating to complete every side quest going to hit 36 literally just before I started the last main quest. I had bought a legendary gun which had a level 36 requirement and barely got to use it. Also a lot of the body mods have such high stat requirements that I got nowhere near close to using them. I have no inclination to go back and do gigs etc now.

Soldato
Started this today. Only got to the VR training part and had to put it down.

Just can’t get over how bad the controls are in PS5. Was bearable up to the point I picked up a gun in the training area and then it’s just gone silly.

Tried all the setting recommendations I could find but it’s still dog ****

I’m seriously wondering whether I can put up with it for an entire game. The aiming behaviour makes Deus Ex Invisible War look good!

Anyone know the reason behind it?

As for the game, it feels like an interesting world so far but let’s face it I’m still in VR training so don’t have much more to say! :p

Soldato
Thought I’d pretty much finished cyber punk, (got the point of no return message) then I discovered the “gigs” missions on the map. Hadn’t done a single one of them yet!

Soldato
Don’t even bother. Performance is the only way to play it like all the others. Trade off isn’t worth it.

Yeah changed that tonight. Loads better on performance mode.

Getting a mix of Deus Ex, System Shock, and Borderlands.

Literally just getting started but controls are feeling loads better now so I can get into it properly in the coming weeks :)

@Noxia thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom