D&D 5e, starting a game soon, any DM's have tips?

Soldato
@lordhughes you have misrepresented me somewhat, none of you knew of my idiocy in advance until I dropped the bomb (apart from the bomb who loved the idea!)

And I did have a rescue plan, I just forgot the few minor details about fly being a touch spell and myself only having two spell slots. :D at which point I did indeed save myself over Hendel but I did wish him good luck as I abandoned him to his fate :D

It was a perfect plan with just a few minor hiccups that we quickly mopped up :p

It's not mostly me who causes problems, Telath used to do that! Talking about stupid things who was gnome who jumped down a hole with a whole load of giants? :D then I was very sensible in not flying down to save his stupid behind!

Caporegime
Lets be honest ... its mostly Cernan, Wiltix has never done anything irresponsible except for the time he got obsessed with that boulder trap.

That's funny. I distinctly recall Wiltix, upon discovering that he was infected with Lycanthropy, deciding that the best thing to do with this information was to bite Cernan while he was asleep.

Soldato
That's funny. I distinctly recall Wiltix, upon discovering that he was infected with Lycanthropy, deciding that the best thing to do with this information was to bite Cernan while he was asleep.

And let us not forget, at that point I pimp slapped him to the floor and tossed him outside into the rain like trash :D

@No1newts we did not know the play, but we did ask you if you knew how everything worked to which you assured us "yes", the answer was clearly "no".

Well it was yes, up until the point it went not so quite to plan.

I see some things have not changed since I left :D

Same old, same old :D:p

Associate
I see some things have not changed since I left :D
Yep, we're still totally disorganised, uncoordinated and constantly bickering.
Somehow we seem to be making some progress, we partly know who & what we're after...

Hendel's recently gained the name of the dragon that killed his family, so we've possibly got an exciting (suicidal) quest lined up at some point.

Soldato
Yep, we're still totally disorganised, uncoordinated and constantly bickering.
Somehow we seem to be making some progress, we partly know who & what we're after...

Hendel's recently gained the name of the dragon that killed his family, so we've possibly got an exciting (suicidal) quest lined up at some point.

To be fair to us when **** needs done we tend to get it done pretty efficiently and we work well together in combat/combat situations. It's just the bits in between where we turn into a highly disorganised, antagonistic bunch of sociopaths with Eriden trying to placate the carnage.

Though even you went a little mad when someone mentioned your wife and recently threatened to drop someone a thousand feet to their death through an illusiory floor :p you aren't too far from the rest!

Associate

He deservied it, shame he was immune.

Though even you went a little mad when someone mentioned your wife and recently threatened to drop someone a thousand feet to their death through an illusiory floor :p you aren't too far from the rest!

Don't forget the time he made a quarterling by biting a innocent halfling in half. That is my favorite Eriden moment.

Caporegime
It's not unreasonable when you're playing with strangers, it's a lot of work to run a game and especially if they've paid for premium packages etc on roll20 it's reasonable to expect players to take on some cost.

Back
Top Bottom