***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Associate
I find it really frustrating when server info is incorrect e.g time and number of players or you join one that kicks on connection and then are timed out for combat logging

Our squad of three got wiped out by a gunner upstairs in the last inland jail building in NEAF last night. A lot of keystone cops from up including me gunning down one of our own guys. If that was anyone from here 1. thanks a lot for the shoot on sight (sigh) 2. I had you and you should have been dead but for rubbish gun accuracy on my side. Well done though

Associate
Got killed at the north east airfield with my friend today. Managed to take out two out of three people, but the same guy managed to kill both of us while we were semi-distracted by his two friends.

On the flip side, if we hadn't have been killed we wouldn't have spawned in Berizino where we ran into a group of 20 people who all gathered in the factory just south of Berizino for what I understand was a photoshoot for Reddit which was a great laugh with everyone being friendly for a change. I don't use Reddit so I won't see what (if anything) is put on there, but I got it all on video :p

Soldato
So I've had this game for months now and it's still exactly the same today as it was when I first purchased it. And now it's probably not even going to be finished now Rocket is leaving. Such a terrible waste of money and everybody's time. The most hyped-up game for the past few years happens to be the worst game released in the past few years.

Shocking. I want a refund.

Permabanned
[TW]Sponge;25912889 said:
So I've had this game for months now and it's still exactly the same today as it was when I first purchased it. And now it's probably not even going to be finished now Rocket is leaving. Such a terrible waste of money and everybody's time. The most hyped-up game for the past few years happens to be the worst game released in the past few years.

Shocking. I want a refund.

Dude you need to calm the hell down, for one updates have been coming out fast. Have you seen the amount of hats you can now wear? Jesus

On a serious note he is leaving end of 2014 when it should go to Beta stage. But seeing as he said he can't lead a team he needs to leave now and let someone else take over who can.

Soldato
Alright i'm probably late to the party but i've just been notified by a mate that Rocket is leaving DayZ and Bohemian? Anyone care to give me a TL;DR please?

Is this basically the end of it DayZ? Notch left Mojang/Minecraft and they still seem to be doing O.K for themselves, hope that's the case with DayZ.

Soldato
Dude you need to calm the hell down, for one updates have been coming out fast. Have you seen the amount of hats you can now wear? Jesus

On a serious note he is leaving end of 2014 when it should go to Beta stage. But seeing as he said he can't lead a team he needs to leave now and let someone else take over who can.

Should go to beta by the end of 2014? This has to be the slowest development of any game in the world, ever.

I am so angry about it I can't put it into words. The sooner Arma3 Dayz happens the better.

Caporegime
basically he cant do much arma team are completing his vision.

watch the videos i have posted today. you'll see a lot is just going to happen very very soon now.

30 plus people working on it now i think it said there maybe upto 50 soon not sure. so they are working on it and a lot is already done.

Last edited:
Caporegime
[TW]Sponge;25912971 said:
Should go to beta by the end of 2014? This has to be the slowest development of any game in the world, ever.

I am so angry about it I can't put it into words. The sooner Arma3 Dayz happens the better.

arma 3 dayz isnt happening.

also how long do games normally take ?

Soldato
basically he cant do much arma team are completing his vision.

watch the videos i have posted today. you'll see a lot is just going to happen very very soon now.

30 plus people working on it now i think it said there maybe upto 50 soon not sure. so they are working on it and a lot is already done.

a lot was going to happen 3 months ago. Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen. Stop saying things are going to happen soon because they never, ever, ever happen.

If a lot is done, why are they keeping it from everybody who has payed good money to play? It's a disaster.

Caporegime
it has been happening have a look at the videos i just put up and watch them. you'll see they have been working on the things and totally redoing stuff and some very great things are soon to happen.

prison is also nearly done.

remember things like coding and animations can take a long period of time with out much for us to see so we assume they have done nothing.

Back
Top Bottom