***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Isnt there going to be an arma 3 dayz miles better than day z SA ?

no! use common sense no mods will be as good as standalone it makes no business sense. plus dayz mods wont have the content like in the stadnalone like animations done by suits and such.

mods limited .

sa will progress. i actually think it will be game of 2014.

Day_Z_2013_12_21_21_12_14_363.jpg

dlknight as the stig!

no! use common sense no mods will be as good as standalone it makes no business sense. plus dayz mods wont have the content like in the stadnalone like animations done by suits and such.

mods limited .

sa will progress. i actually think it will be game of 2014.

I would be more than very shocked if the current content is anything to go by. Just spent 3 hours playing this and its pretty shocking in its current state(yeh i know its alpha but the amount of bugs/frame drops/appaling movement/bad ui/no zombies?/). I mimick what other people have said above me and that its actually in a worse state then the mod by a long way.

How did WARZ get such negativity surrounding it when it was a much more solid gaming experience then this :S

I honestly think they missed the boat with this should have come a year ago. I may be proven wrong will have to see.

It's been top seller on steam since release and throughout the sales, pretty sure the boat is still there! Think I'll wait for the next few patches before playing again though, it's fairly limited in what you can do (no vehicles, tents etc) at the moment and everyone has the same weapon loadouts

It's been top seller on steam since release and throughout the sales, pretty sure the boat is still there! Think I'll wait for the next few patches before playing again though, it's fairly limited in what you can do (no vehicles, tents etc) at the moment and everyone has the same weapon loadouts

Yeah tents will bring a whole new level of gameplay.

Missed the boat LOL, you seen how many copies they've already sold?

Well maybe missed the boat was wrong as you say its sold a lot. I just dont understand what they have been doing with their time to release it as it currently stands. Not to mention I have been burned by too many games claiming to be a beta ( yeh im looking at you BF3 ) to find out it was more or less the full game.

Ive paid my money because I love the idea and want to see the game succeed but its a complete shadow of its former self if not worse.

People are already reporting many hacks some include teleporting some people have all died at once on a server, some websites say all old scripts pretty much work. Not sure how true this pic is but I would not at all be shocked if it was right:

tq7t.jpg

Photoshop? Who knows

EDIT:

Changed pic as it may have shown a hack name to google if it is real. I won't google it so unknown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom