***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Associate
I had a glorious game yesterday (first time playing since the mod version months ago).

I logged in, sprinted off the coast to the nearest building past the treeline. I ate a kiwi.
I then searched a barn (empty) and broke a leg when descending the stairs.
The server then restarted and my leg was fixed!
I then got chased and hit by a zombie I couldn't lose (tried to break LOS and hide in a bush but it didn't work) and eventually I lost him by hiding in a barn which he just hung around. Bleeding heavily though.
I decided I had to make a sprint for it, ran into another shed and found a wrench!
I fought and killed the zombie.
I passed out from blood loss.

Such is life in Chernarus.

Permabanned
I look forward to taking out all your guys DG. I have 600 rounds of Stanag and nothing to do now I have all the gear.

Camped Vybor barracks a bit at 3am this morning, no activity so went to loot and found a guy in the barracks, he must have spawned in there, had full gear, shot him in the face and his body vanished instantly sigh.

I have been killed once and I waited for the guy to loot me and say thank you before I logged, if only everyone was that honorable.

Soldato
I hate waiting but this is not a year and a halves improvement on the mod so I will have to try, I loved the mod and it's flaws(still never tried ARMA II) but I just want to see a working train then we wouldn't have rely on the kindness of others(when spawning)

The idea of this game fully fixed excites me more than Megan Fox!

The moment they add a moving train is the moment noobs get gunned down in an moving train shaped coffin.

Soldato
Have they released the patch notes? I cant seem to find them :confused:

I don't think they have yet. Rocket said it on his Twitter a while ago.

Bug discovered and fixed (at dubai airport lol). On killed player disconnecting, deleted body. Sorry, my bad with anti-combat log stuff.

Reading further comments though he says he will try and get it in the next server update so possibly might not be in yet.

Associate
I hope I catch you horrible lot in the act.

I look forward to taking out all your guys DG. I have 600 rounds of Stanag and nothing to do now I have all the gear.

Camped Vybor barracks a bit at 3am this morning, no activity so went to loot and found a guy in the barracks, he must have spawned in there, had full gear, shot him in the face and his body vanished instantly sigh.

I have been killed once and I waited for the guy to loot me and say thank you before I logged, if only everyone was that honorable.

And so starts the usual chaos....

Guys welcome to team up with me and Neil, I have handcuffs ready for DG and his orrible lot.

DG - were you hanging around with McBubblz and thingmajib?

Permabanned
I love a challenge. 7 v 1 is a great challenge.

Unfortunatly the usual lot in the TS I host all think Dayz is gay :/

Back
Top Bottom