Dead Space (Remake)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
For what it's worth it sounds very much worth the £30-35 you can pick it up for at the minute, not just the exact same game with prettier graphics (and my word are they pretty). Everything sounds like it's been fleshed out and tweaked to make it the definitive version of the game.

Only reason I'm holding off is the potential performance issues every pc game seems to have these days.

Missed this, the only review I've seen that tells of more details of the gameplay itself, like the fully remappable buttons for stuff like waypoint button to be a mini map, and that the 2nd playthrough unlocks new story content that is not available 1st time round.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Apparently the new content is only in the 2nd playthrough because it is important/relevant to complete the original via the 1st play through, no further details as it would spoil it according to reviews and it's an experience everyone needs to have on their own. The game isn't t long... 12~ hours.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apparently the new content is only in the 2nd playthrough because it is important/relevant to complete the original via the 1st play through, no further details as it would spoil it according to reviews and it's an experience everyone needs to have on their own. The game isn't t long... 12~ hours.
Then IMO should be an option to say 'i've played this before' and then include the content - as believe from what i've read, there is no major story deviation from the OG version?

12 hours is considerable time for those of us without a mountain of free time :(

Associate
Not impressed with how difficult the game is. It's also glitchy, I keep respawning to my last checkpoint then dying instantly over and over again. I have to quickly press pause, reload an old save slot and then start the mission all over again.

Easy difficulty is too difficult and so is " Story mode "

Playing on PS5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom