Dead Space (Remake)

Caporegime
On 2nd playthrough now with NG+ to see what the alternative ending is, and also see what's inside those master access only rooms and boxes.
You can access them in the first playthrough.

Nothing particularly amazing is the answer. The boxes mostly provide the final weapon upgrades

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You can access them in the first playthrough.

Nothing particularly amazing is the answer. The boxes mostly provide the final weapon upgrades

There's an alt ending too and areas that are only accessible from NG+

Soldato
They changed the ultra preset with this latest patch, RTAO is disabled now. If you are using ultra you may not have noticed.

However, the good news is after installing this new patch and manually enabling RTAO I haven't had the framerate drop and get stuck at an unplayably low level, so I hope it's now fixed. I will have to play more to make sure.

The VRS toggle is very welcome too and disabling it makes DLSS look much better. I didn't notice any difference in performance whether it was off or on, VRS certainly hasn't lived up to its promise so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m getting much better with waiting for games over the last year or so. I’ll wait for the stuttering etc to be fixed, and a bit more of a price drop. I know the game is great so I don’t want it spoiled by annoyances that will get sorted eventually.

Not really seen much stuttering. Just the medical area I found performance dived a little.

Deleted member 258511

Deleted member 258511

Not really seen much stuttering. Just the medical area I found performance dived a little.
Checked a review on YouTube Joker Productions, and he mentioned it. Just thought I’d wait until it’s a bit better. I can’t stand stuttering, it ruins it for me.

Associate
Still, only £1.50/3 more. This forum makes me laugh, most people here spend thousands on a GPU yet begrudge spending money on games. :cry:
lol ain’t that the truth. I played the original but can’t remember much so for me it is like a new game. But I would not pay more than £30. I got it in EA Pro monthly like many for £14.99 even though everyone is saying £12. I must have missed some promotion or trick.

Permabanned
lol ain’t that the truth. I played the original but can’t remember much so for me it is like a new game. But I would not pay more than £30. I got it in EA Pro monthly like many for £14.99 even though everyone is saying £12. I must have missed some promotion or trick.

It was £12, it's £13.44 now.

It's still just £1.50 no matter how you spin it :cry:
Exactly, I couldn't take his reply seriously that's why I didn't respond :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
For those of you that's completed it. Don't click unless you have.

I read there an alternative "Dark" ending if you complete the game collect all the 12 mini artifacts and place them in the Dr's room with table placed like a alter.

So when you escape there a different ending with Nicole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom