Dead Space (Remake)

Associate
There's a thread going on Reddit that enabling re-bar on Nvidia is giving a significant performance boost.

Not sure how true I don't have the game to test and the replies are mixed.

I can confirm it works, game on my 4090 fully maxed out at 4K but DLSS on quality, GPU usage when capped at 120fps went from 82% usage with Rebar off to 62% usage with Rebar on, bloody impressive difference. Did notice dedicated VRAM usage increased a bit on this game on a fresh load once Rebar was turned on.

Nvidia needs to enable this one ASAP as it works.

Rebar off

8UMmqFn.jpg

Rebar on

rN87mC2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Ah, I did not know that.
Is inspector a 3rd party program?

It is, its been around for years and was mainly used for messing around with SLI profiles when that was a thing, any modifications you make can be set back to the defaults. Some of the older versions don't support enabling rebar but this one does.

Just search for the game, make sure the rbar options look like this screenshot, click apply and start the game as normal. They are just drop down menus so nothing to type, there's only to to 3 options in each list so its hard to go wrong. If you want to reset the options to Nvidia's default settings, just click the Nvidia logo.

oct8sbF.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Associate
Wondering if i have missed the line gun ? im on chapter 5 and havent picked it up yet, nearly sure i got it earlier in the original game ? but maybe not. It was one my favourite weapons the damage it put out

Back
Top Bottom