Dead Space (Remake)

Soldato
Exactly, 5 minutes and you wrote it off lol. Barely enough to get through intro cut scene. What system spec you running?

My pc isnt new by any means.

My point was that, imo the graphics rework isnt worth the £50 and i regretted buying it. not sure why i got abuse for my Opinion

Dead space is a in absolutely fantastic game itself.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's not just a graphics rework though, the DF video above shows you all the major changes that enhance the game. This is a remake, not a remaster. You also don't need to spend £50 on it, it's £33 for a Steam key or less if you just get a month's EA Pro sub etc.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
More sparks, get your sparks on!

hDXlzka.gif

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The update seems good, There is stilla tiny tiny amount of difference in sharpness between DLSS Quality and TAA, but it's small enough to just ignore really. A sharpness slider would have been ideal to add but hey ho. Game now locked at 90fps, the new zone entry loading stutter has also been greatly reduced.

Edit* CPU/GPU multi threaded performance in this is really excellent. I was able to minimise the game, begin a Handbrake encode (H.265 NVENC 4k60)) and then go back into the game and continue playing whilst still getting 79-90fps (locked t at 90 now after the patched). All CPU cores being used between both game and handbrake resulting in total CPU usage of 89%, and GPU naturally 99/100% since NVENC is only using the video encoder cores not 3D. Seems the E-cores did their job nicely here and when handbrake was in the background, since the CPU is still utilised, the E-cores shared the workload.

Also:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Back
Top Bottom