Dell S2716DG - Dells first G-sync

Soldato
They were brand new but probably gonna be late February before it arrives. Plenty of time to read and understand the tftcentral review. I know very little about monitors other than IPS has better colour, TN is faster sorta stuff.

If I don't like it over my current Korean 1440p 100hz PLS then it'll go on the MM.

Permabanned
are you ******** me

they must be dodgy or something

no they are not, some have sold for £110 previously. It is so frequent that it makes me think that these are genuine deals. I think Gibbo bought most stock ;) :p

They sell so quick that they sell out within 30 mins when they appear on a certain deal site :(

Associate
They were brand new but probably gonna be late February before it arrives. Plenty of time to read and understand the tftcentral review. I know very little about monitors other than IPS has better colour, TN is faster sorta stuff.

If I don't like it over my current Korean 1440p 100hz PLS then it'll go on the MM.

Where the heck did you even hear about that deal? I doubt you randomly stumbled across it on your travels to the German forest.

EDIT: Nevermind just seen it on the popular deal website. Cannot believe the 1 day I go without checking it I miss the greatest deal ever.

Im actually looking to buy a new monitor tomorrow too and this was in the running!

Last edited:
Soldato
Where the heck did you even hear about that deal? I doubt you randomly stumbled across it on your travels to the German forest.

EDIT: Nevermind just seen it on the popular deal website. Cannot believe the 1 day I go without checking it I miss the greatest deal ever.

Im actually looking to buy a new monitor tomorrow too and this was in the running!

I got home from work and that popular deals site was one of my tabs from my last session. It had just been posted - no heat, comments or anything.

I am reading mixed comments about going from IPS/PLS to TN which concerns me.

Soldato
I had one in my basket at that cheap price. 5 minutes later its gone from my basket, usually rainforest keeps them in your basket for a lot longer. Means Rainforest removed it as it was an error/misprice.

Besides coming from Germany might not have UK plug and returns would have to be to them. Also 5 week lead time.

Soldato
You want some chips for all your salt?

They took down the listing very quick but my order hasn't been cancelled yet.

Der Regenwald is normally quite good with fulfilling these orders especially when a relatively small amount has been made. Returns can be made to them auf Deutschland or Dell in the UK. Both are very good with prepaid shipping.

Soldato
You want some chips for all your salt?

They took down the listing very quick but my order hasn't been cancelled yet.

Der Regenwald is normally quite good with fulfilling these orders especially when a relatively small amount has been made. Returns can be made to them auf Deutschland or Dell in the UK. Both are very good with prepaid shipping.

No salt here mate, don't eat chips either. I'm holding back on getting a new monitor until the next GPUs come out as I don't want to be tied down to nVidia.

If it comes for you great but I don't think it will. You'll get that "mistakes happen" email.

Back
Top Bottom