Delta Force: Hawk Ops

Played second game tonight, got on much better.

A few things things, theres far too many people in the games they should restrict it down to 8/16 per team. The maps (i’ve only played attack and defend) shouldn’t be restricted you should be allowed to leave the area. Spawn armour, as soon as you get med back to life, you can instantly be killed. I remember you got 10 seconds or something when you spawned in the old DF games and you’d be able to run at someone with a knife. Head shots and knife kills shouldn’t be able to get revived either.

Have to say after not really been too fussed on the first Alpha test, I'm enjoying this a lot now on the 2nd one. Have BF2042 installed as well and haven't touched it, just been playing Havoc Warfare mode on this. Not an extraction shooter fan, but then again I don't have any friends playing, as imagine having a good group makes it.

But playing Havoc feels like playing old BF games, but vehicles need work and so does attacking them, must have fired 4 Javelin and multiple AT at vehicles in a couple of games last night and it did nothing, that side of it feels a bit tacked on. But the actual gunplay feels decent and the unlock system feels decent, not like the later BF's where it feels like a lifetime to unlock stuff. Looking forward to the full game, just a shame unlocks are wiped.

Had a banging few games tonight, it's like a mix of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Call of Duty. Also for a first alpha, it's way better than Battlefield 2042 just lacking the maps and has awful texture popin

So funny watching Enders tonight, a streamer in Battlefield 2042 who was snapping to targets on every turn, instant headshots. Is now missing shots, struggling to kill people and generally not the same *skill?* :cry:

Hopefully they keep on top of the anti-cheat in this game

When did they add the bf conquest mode? Played it late last night as it's hard to find in the options.
Added around the 15th I think.
It's not intuitive to change the mode (box above the start button).
I'm not convinced with that mode after playing it for a few hours. There are too many tanks which a lot of the times people don't know how to deal with, which might be due to most of the teams actually being bots. Without the tanks I think it might be quite good.

i got a mail and set up an account, then it said i needed a key. that i had to sit through a tiktok stream for, or something, apparently :-/
ah, no.

When the 'alpha' released on 6th August there were twitch drops (might still be on). Just opened a browser and left it running in the background for an hour for it to drop the key.

Came across another cheater tonight, saw him racking up the kills in the kill feed with an assault rifle without dying. He knew where everyone was, and it was instant snap. At one point he was running up the hills away from me, and the instant I scoped up on him, he 360 and killed me.

49 kills / 3 deaths using the M416

Back
Top Bottom