Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Caporegime
OP
Turn it in to a triple figure ;)

Okay:

Monday 19th November: Legs
  • Mobility
  • Squats: -WU: Barx10, 40kgx3, 60kgx4, 80kgx2.
  • -Squat singles: 85kg, 90kg(pb), 95kg(pb), 100kg(PB!) x2
  • -Squats WS: 3x8x85kg
  • RDL's: 60kg: 10, 10, 12.
  • Calve raises-single leg (done in between the RDLs for funsies): 15kg: 15, 15. - @BW: 20, 20.

:D

Awesome. Squats felt good, some tightness in places, namely the glutes and the side of my hips (technical word?). The singles then followed by the 3 sets was sweet, especially since I only hit a single set of 85kg last week.

RDL: Really squeezed the glutes at the bottom before lifting up again, helped my lower back no end.

New squat working set PB.
New squat PB of 100kg.

Can't ask for more really, considering my heads been all over the place today.

EDIT: As said in the ratz thread, depth could be better, but im happy :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Cheers mrthingy :) Aye, will be working on it, that was towards pretty much on the edge of failure, so it'll be different than a standard set.

Ta Dom! Are you referring to anything in particular with the Lateral hip thing (sorry, slow today/as usual :p) Cheers though, just trying to up the weights each session when I can. Just felt like going for a PB this time round

Caporegime
OP
Thursday 20th Novemner: Chest and tri's
  • Mobility
  • Flat DB Bench: WU: 10x10's, 10x15's.
  • -WS: 25's: 8, 2 (HAH) Nearly dropped the thing on my face. - 22.5's: 10, 9.
  • -Dropset: 15's: 10 with 4 second negatives.
  • Incline BB bench: 50kgx8 (right shoulder felt odd), 45kgx9, 40kgx12.
  • Dips @ BW: 10, 11, 9. - Wobbling around like jelly here.
  • Standing overhead tricep extension: 10's: 12, 12, 12.

Pretty pleased by the fact I got the 25's up and going, no idea what happened on the second set, but nearly got a face full. I HATE working with plates and spinlocks on DB's, but it's all they have.

Got some amazing pump on the dropset of incline bench, love it. My shoulder was generally naff today, and didn't feel great on the incline.

Stupid thing.

Caporegime
I swear your going to overtake me on deads soon! :p

Keep it going, getting some good numbers. Not thought about 5/3/1 or some sort of strength training type of routine?

Caporegime
OP
I swear your going to overtake me on deads soon! :p

Keep it going, getting some good numbers. Not thought about 5/3/1 or some sort of strength training type of routine?

Hah :D Whats your max and working sets? ;)

No not yet, I've never really followed a set strength program, always gone for at least 8 reps (which is border line I believe) I'm purely aiming for hypertrophy currently :)

I may look at things after Christmas and potentially switch to a strength based one for a small while, more than likely something simple though.

He'll end up overtaking us all!!1 :eek::D

Heh, maybe ;) You'll have to wait and see...

:p

Anyway, I did my 3 digit squat for you man! Wheres the love?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Have you thought about seeing where you can get to with things like db press and any other non-deadlift/squat movement? I'm a fan of occasionally just going for it and increasing the weight and seeing how it feels, and increasing it some more. It can show you if you're selling yourself short of some of the weights you lift.

Soldato
Hah :D Whats your max and working sets? ;)

No not yet, I've never really followed a set strength program, always gone for at least 8 reps (which is border line I believe) I'm purely aiming for hypertrophy currently :)

I may look at things after Christmas and potentially switch to a strength based one for a small while, more than likely something simple though.

Heh, maybe ;) You'll have to wait and see...

:p

Anyway, I did my 3 digit squat for you man! Wheres the love?

I was being serious, well you'll overtake me anyway.. Just can't get on with them at the moment. One day!

Keep up the good work, now to turn that bench in to a triple digit :D

Man of Honour

10hr95y.gif

Great stuff man! 2 as well! BOOM!

Back
Top Bottom