1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Junglist, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Drollic

Mobster

When do you normally raid and do you group with the ocuk lot or? I've not done a true raid for hours continuously since molten core days :o

2. GAM8LE

Soldato

We raid every week on OCUK discord as well and it takes us between 40mins and an hour with 5 normal runners + 1 new guy.

On another note, loving the new update. Working on getting raid ready for the lair coming out :)

3. MINUS12

Gangster

Is the pc version getting hdr update like the xbone and PS4 ?

4. Sc00p007

Hitman

The pc version released with HDR support.

5. Junglist

Soldato

Didn't play much last night. Unlocked Mercury and did the flashpoint/weekly clan XP as was waiting for my housemate to come home at 11. I was asleep before 12

6. chroniclard

Capodecina

Just smashed out a few story missions. Got to 24 without much effort. Wish it wasnt so easy to level. :(

7. Junglist

Soldato

I got to 25 just doing public events waiting for my mate. Did I get anything worth while? Nope! I got an exotic sparrow (with the shark on it) but it doesn't have instant spawn so I don't like it.

Annoyed that the Heroic strike playlist doesn't have any modifiers. As it stands it's exactly the same as the last strike playlist.

8. SirJinks

Hitman

I must admit I sank about 3 hours into the new campaign and the public event milestone and by the end was level 24. Aside from bragging rights it really doesn't make much difference now.

BTW the new exotic auto rifle that you can choose from Ikora as part of the new campaign is absolutely ruling in PVP according to opinions on reddit, use it quick before its nerfed

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  9. Damien.

Soldato

Prometheus Lens has absolutely butchered the Crucible.

10. FredFlint

Wise Guy

Just did a heroic mission on Mercury solo, did not know it had a timer until it was almost gone. The enemies are really tough.

11. Kali81

Hitman

I'm looking for a group thats a little more active than the one i'm in. You got room for one more?

12. Leverich

Associate

How's the Curse of Osiris expansion? Any major changes? I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  13. Kali81

Hitman

I'd like to raid tonight if there is a group doing it that has space. I've done the raid a few times already.

14. hyperseven

Soldato

I was thinking of getting this, but can't seem to find a positive review anywhere and currently has a 1.3 user metacritic score on PC :(

15. FredFlint

Wise Guy

It's like the rest of of the game so if you like that you will most likely like it.

16. chroniclard

Capodecina

Major changes, no. Couple of hours new story that almost instantly levels you 5 levels(far too easy to level). New armour, weapons and a few new ways to get them. Raid, couple of strikes, new public events, new adventures(mini missions). Some tweaks.

Is ok, gives the game a bit more longevity. :)

17. Ree

Wise Guy

worth £16?

18. chroniclard

Capodecina

Will keep me playing, very casual, for a few weeks I think. :)

19. Glanza

Capodecina

Pitchforks are out on Reddit over the expansion, locking previous things away behind a dlc paywall has surprisingly turned into a big no no.

20. labbby

Hitman

Just watched a video on what they have done and its total BS at an EA standard to be honest. I actually have the season pass but wow this is seriously harsh.