Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
Can anyone join me in a fireteam for the Nightfall tonight? I will be on from about 7 tonight, can jump on discord battle tag is Agrovation

Soldato
Played the trial to level 7, Was kind of underwhelmed TBH, Gameplay is ok but the graphics are so....meh, Even cranked up to max at 4K I was left thinking "Kind of looks a little unfinished".

Soldato
OP
OK so this latest TWAB is a start. I'm not going to be giving Bungie too much praise for making D2 closer to D1 but it's a start. I can't believe this early into the games life I'm already bored of playing once I was 335 on all characters. Took me years to get bored of D1.

Associate
Yesterday replaced PSU to Corsair RM 850i in my desktop as my old one died and noticed that I’m getting some weird FPS drops that are very noticeable and very short like fraction of a second.
Don’t know what is causing it but also updated windows 10 to the latest version and installed Corsair Link.
I’m using gsync monitor and before the game was running flawlessly.
GPU is a GTX 980ti@1500/2000, CPU [email protected]

Associate
Yesterday replaced PSU to Corsair RM 850i in my desktop as my old one died and noticed that I’m getting some weird FPS drops that are very noticeable and very short like fraction of a second.
Don’t know what is causing it but also updated windows 10 to the latest version and installed Corsair Link.
I’m using gsync monitor and before the game was running flawlessly.
GPU is a GTX 980ti@1500/2000, CPU [email protected]

Was this something you noticed recently? I noticed it a few weeks ago when I finally joined a clan. Not sure if if it's related though but there was a bug relating to this last year (FPS "stutter" when in a clan after X playtime). Then again, with regular patches it could've been something introduced. I notice I get frequent (every 20-30 secs, never timed it?) FPS freezes after 90-120 mins of continuous gaming. It's not a FPS drop, but a very noticeable half second or so freeze which ruins the usually fluid game play. It goes away (for 90-120 mins) if I exit the game fully and restart which points to a possible memory leak somewhere in the game engine. This only started occurring 2-3 weeks ago.

Associate
Was this something you noticed recently? I noticed it a few weeks ago when I finally joined a clan. Not sure if if it's related though but there was a bug relating to this last year (FPS "stutter" when in a clan after X playtime). Then again, with regular patches it could've been something introduced. I notice I get frequent (every 20-30 secs, never timed it?) FPS freezes after 90-120 mins of continuous gaming. It's not a FPS drop, but a very noticeable half second or so freeze which ruins the usually fluid game play. It goes away (for 90-120 mins) if I exit the game fully and restart which points to a possible memory leak somewhere in the game engine. This only started occurring 2-3 weeks ago.
I haven’t used that PC for about two weeks as the PSU was dead and now after installing new one I have also updated windows.
Been in a large clan for ages without any issues.

Ree

Ree

Associate
heads up for everyone :(

129bfca7ba20a2f7ced9b47952a97630.png

Back
Top Bottom