Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Raid specific perks:
Helmet = grenade recharge on super use
Arms - melee kills = more damage dealt, or less damage received based on what you chose
Chest - using power weapons to defeat enemies boost power weapon damage
Legs - energy weapon kills increase energy weapon damage
Mark- elemental ability deals more damage - choice of 3

Associate
So after trying everything (disabling gamedvr, game mode, registry tweaks) which helped only to some extent I decided to reinstall windows and finally the game is running 100% stutter free again.

Soldato
did my three Tuesday prestige raid runs again as always. Lots of masterworks dropping, lots of tokens, the raid perks really benefit some encounters quite massively as well!

Got the exotic ghost on the second run :D IB for the rest of the week for me now

Last edited:
Soldato
Those statistic linked on Reddit are not a big surprise to me. The crap that they pulled with the DLC was enough to make me stop playing completely.

I have not gone back to it since, waiting for the re-launch. Bungie are very close to killing their own game. It is not R.I.P yet but the patient is on life support (again).

Ree

Ree

Associate
one of the biggest things i just dont get about bungie is a: putting restrictions on leveling up making it weekly which is just stupid btw let me go at my own pace if i wanna hammer it then bloody let me that one really annoys me..and b: why in the hell would you have a game that needs communication so bad not have a chat? what is that stupidity all about? these guys just can help themselves with idiotic ideas like that. /rant over i'll be on later lol.

Soldato
if you do all the weekly powerful engrams in one go then you will hit a wall pretty quick.

Ideal way to do it is to farm until you cant level anymore, via infusion etc. Then open a powerful engram, infuse that item which will boost you to the next sort of....segment i guess or bracket. Then farm again normally and infuse until you cant get any higher. Repeat.

This way the powerful engrams are only pushing you to the next bracket whilst normal strike drops/PE drops will enable infusion to keep pushing it up. Much more progressive and makes those weekly powerful engrams, truly weekly as it will take you hammering it to get this to work with the most benefit.

For the chat thing - agree :D haha especially considering the raids require so much comms I just don't get it

Soldato
Public chat is coming this month.

In the tower it is, clan chat is still on the agenda i think?

Screenshot_20180131-225626.png

Associate
hahaha ah man, that is awesome :D :D

I'll add you on Battlenet :D

I've lost contact with Slipstream, Skitzo etc years ago... I moved up to Holmfirth, West Yorkshire back in 2004 :)

You did? That Slip guy sounds like a top bloke! ;)

I used to know a guy called Wildwayz who'd give me a lift to college each week too! :D

Soldato
Hi Guys,

I've picked up a copy on PC (have 300+ hours on D2 Xbox, and 750+ on D1).

Is there a clan on PC i can join to do the odd NF and get clan engrams etc?

Blizzard: McDan1el#2652

Soldato
Hi Guys,

I've picked up a copy on PC (have 300+ hours on D2 Xbox, and 750+ on D1).

Is there a clan on PC i can join to do the odd NF and get clan engrams etc?

Blizzard: McDan1el#2652
I'll add you bud, there is also a Discord channel.
Not sure about the clan though, anyone? If so, I'm interested in switching to the OCUK clan.

Back
Top Bottom