Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
Why does PVP feel so unbalanced? Not played in awhile but had 4 games where the team just got absolutely destroyed. Like 20-70 all 4 games.

I was top kills with like 10 lol

Soldato
Still worth buying this game? looking for something new online.

In my opinion yes, but only if you do all content. Normal strikes/Public events give crap loot and are boring as they are so easy once kitted out, and even normal nightfalls fall into that bracket - so Prestige nightfalls with the new challenge cards and raids (prestige or normal) are still pretty fun even after you are geared.

The PVP at the moment is in a weird place with a few metas coming to light but its still fun as well and will be getting better with 6v6, private matches, no DLC lockouts etc all coming in May.

Even though I enjoy the game still, I would suggest waiting until May when some new updates are brought in and see what the reviews are to be honest

Associate
Will come back to play the DLC at the start of May, but at the moment the magic is still lost. Potentially that September update will be the mix up it needs.

Caporegime
In my opinion yes, but only if you do all content. Normal strikes/Public events give crap loot and are boring as they are so easy once kitted out, and even normal nightfalls fall into that bracket - so Prestige nightfalls with the new challenge cards and raids (prestige or normal) are still pretty fun even after you are geared.

The PVP at the moment is in a weird place with a few metas coming to light but its still fun as well and will be getting better with 6v6, private matches, no DLC lockouts etc all coming in May.

Even though I enjoy the game still, I would suggest waiting until May when some new updates are brought in and see what the reviews are to be honest

the problem i found is you really need a regular group of players you can rely to be on any time of day.

i just couldn't find anyone on pc using the usual reddit subs, etc. even on here there is maybe a handful that play enough to raid once a week but not enough you can rely on a couple being on at any time of the day.

Associate
I'm looking to grab this on PC, currently got it on PS4 but clans gone stale.

Please could I ask to be added to the clan thingy? PLEASSSSE

Edit: BNET username is Rusko187

Last edited:
Soldato
the problem i found is you really need a regular group of players you can rely to be on any time of day.

i just couldn't find anyone on pc using the usual reddit subs, etc. even on here there is maybe a handful that play enough to raid once a week but not enough you can rely on a couple being on at any time of the day.

DestinyLFG.net is pretty good, I have done over 100 raids via that. Granted its easier looking on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the weekly reset but some of the fastest runs have been via that. Inc prestige levi

Back
Top Bottom