*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Just done my first KF raid, well, at least up until Oryx. Certainly not enjoying it as much as VoG. In fact, once I finally kill Oryx, I think I'll start work on another character.

So, I have a checkpoint for Oryx, would you guys like to help me out? Obviously you'll need to be patient with me whilst I master the mechanics.

That witches section is **** easy if you have 6 players who are decent at the game.

No offence to anybody but that is the main issue with raid teams. Having 1 or 2 liabilities is enough to kill any chance you have of doing it.

Put it this way I've never done that section before and I did it perfectly on my first attempt (2 times I had that invisible runner thing on the 1 run and I'd never done it before). Whereas you could literally spend 3 hours teaching someone how to do it with them never managing it well because they ain't that good at the game. I was amazed at how easy it was.

I think the best thing is to figure out who is good at the game and ask them if they want to raid with you and set up a raid with them.

That witches section is **** easy if you have 6 players who are decent at the game.

No offence to anybody but that is the main issue with raid teams. Having 1 or 2 liabilities is enough to kill any chance you have of doing it.

Put it this way I've never done that section before and I did it perfectly on my first attempt (2 times I had that invisible runner thing on the 1 run and I'd never done it before). Whereas you could literally spend 3 hours teaching someone how to do it with them never managing it well because they ain't that good at the game. I was amazed at how easy it was.

I think the best thing is to figure out who is good at the game and ask them if they want to raid with you and set up a raid with them.

Lol just lol, look it's the resident Destiny expert psycho lol. Everyone needs to start somewhere to learn new stuff and who cares if you have to carry a few along the way...that's part of the fun.

But yeh you carry on being so awesome, I mean you already said you had the best k/d ratio in the whole world :D, which kwjay promptly put you in your place :p

Myself and The Ultim8 Dave are up for raiding tonight too if there is any space. Same checkpoint as Jay as our Raid has been kinda postponed lol

Put it this way I've never done that section before and I did it perfectly on my first attempt.

Wasn't even stat whoring

Last edited:
For clarity I'll put a list up for known Xbox raids:

Sunday night raid.

1. Milkybk?
2. Davetherave2
3. Burpsnart77?
4. Wardy?

Possibles for Sunday:

G23 Mr Gimp
The Ultim8 Dave
Kahuna Jay

I'm gonna go ahead and bosh a Tuesday slot down too, 8pm.

1. G23 Mr Gimp
2. The Ultim8 Dave

Sunday night raid.

1. Milkybk?
2. Davetherave2
3. Burpsnart77?
4. Wardy?

Possibles for Sunday:

G23 Mr Gimp
The Ultim8 Dave
Kahuna Jay

1. G23 Mr Gimp
2. The Ultim8 Dave
3. R0gue360

Put myself down for the Tues raid :). Can't make tonight's raid as I've got to take the missus out for a nice meal.

Sunday night raid.

1. Milkybk?
2. Davetherave2
3. Burpsnart77?
4. Wardy?

Possibles for Sunday:

G23 Mr Gimp
The Ultim8 Dave
Kahuna Jay

1. G23 Mr Gimp
2. The Ultim8 Dave

Count me in for tonight please.

Sunday night raid.

1. Milkybk?
2. Davetherave2
3. Burpsnart77?
4. Wardy?

Possibles for Sunday:

G23 Mr Gimp
The Ultim8 Dave
Kahuna Jay

1. G23 Mr Gimp
2. The Ultim8 Dave

I should be about tonight but cant stay on late as i need to be up at 4am

Cant play tuesday as im away

Ok I have funkystrawberry confirmed for tonight so it looks like we may be 1 down for the raid tonight.

Also I'll put my name in for the Tuesday raid.

1. G23 Mr Gimp
2. The Ultim8 Dave
3. R0gue360
4. Davetherave2 (Je11y Master)

I'll take a spot on Tuesday. Any chance we could push that start back a bit to half past 7?

1. apatia7
2. CoreyMcK20
3. Drunzer
4. Burt
5. Meths

lol wut?

do you have direct quotes of this happening? or you writing a fiction novel?

Well u did harp on about how awesomely good u were at crucible ;). Nothing fiction about the rubbish you come out with buddy lol. Now you are saying that only raid with people that are worthy lol, heaven forbid a newbie wants to try to do a raid with you around.

Anyhow regarding Tues night raid, I haven't done the starting bit as yesterday the randoms I did it with, started at the part before the war priest ie the one where you run back and forth to the middle etc. So I know the mechanics of that part and pretty much the war priest bit ie how to get him down etc.

So if we are starting from the beginning then you will have to run it past me before so that I don't look confused or run around like a headless chicken and not knowing where I'm going or doing. Do expect some classic rogueicides though :D :p

Back
Top Bottom