*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
The daily today has an opportunity to get an exotic sniper called Black Spindle, it involves killing a ton of fallen and is quite tough. I'd post a link but all the sites are blocked at work.

i just played the daily heroic mission, it was the one with the crystal and running away?

no fallen at all?

Soldato
That mission has a "secret" area unlock if you make it from the Ogre to the room with 3 locks on the door without wiping. The path to the Taniks strike will be open and you can proceed from there.

Lets just say the fight is "exciting".

Soldato
I thought we'd lost him after he fell from the platforms on the last Oryx circuit then went really quiet. :D

We did use a lot of time fannying about looking for chests and calcified fragments and considering a few of us hadn't seen all of the sections of the raid before it was a decent run. We could knock a huge chunk of time off that and I reckon it won't be long until we're just blasting through it wondering what all the fuss was about.

Plus after we finished I collected my 50 hadium flakes and am on to the last part of the Eris quest for the exotic scout. I hear that thing absolutely wrecks the witches and Oryx, more so than even black spindle.

Aye that was cruel alright, broke my heart a wee bit. I didn't really think about that but you're right, I'd say we spent at least an hour looking for fragments and chests. That added to the run for me though, I seen a lot of things I didn't know was in there. I'm going to need more moldering shards since Oryx took all mine and give me back a couple, bad investment. I did get a chest and gauntlets throughout the run though so can't complain too much.

Man of Honour
If you are called Slayerage and/or like to seriously punish yourself - Yes.

If you are a mortal human who likes his sanity - no
I'll be trying to solo it, but then I'm an idiot at times. In some respects it's a touch easier solo (enemies have less health and don't hit as hard) but you need to be absolutely spot on with your tactics and timing. Not sure anyone but the absolute elite of PvE players could manage it. I don't think I will.

Soldato
Anyone fancy doing a quick VoG and Crota raid run on either Friday or Saturday? Just so I can get i to the raid mindset while I get my Light up to a decent level enough to start being able to apply to the Dreadnaught raid. Plus it'll give me a chance to see the old content.

1. TehBluebear
2. OweO
3. Greboth (Maybe)

I am up for helping you out but I can't confirm to this at the moment as I may or may not be away at a wedding (don't ask) Fri-Sun. I should find out tomorrow so will update once I know.

Soldato
I am up for this, I have run up to the witches on my warlock so shall bring my titan. I am currently 294/295 so should be alright but I am off work tomorrow so I should be able to get a decent artifact and some armour so hopefully will be higher. After last night I have over 20 mouldering shards so I need to kick Oryx's behind.

Cool, my hunter is going to be around 290 which'll be fine for most of it...but once we get to witches I can switch back to my titan at around 295.

Thursday 7pm PS4 King's Fall
1) middgen
2) OweO
3) Greboth
4)
5)
6)

Soldato
Well although the raid last night didn't go quite to plan it was fun running the first part of it again.

Thanks to The Ultim8 Dave and R0gue 360 for helping with Court of Oryx while we had XBL issues last night.

If we are planning another Friday night raid I will be up for that (happy to start fresh or continue from the checkpoint we got to last night)

Back
Top Bottom