*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
Cool, hopefully Turbo / Cowboy see the post and confirm.

Tuesday Reset PS4 KF HM 8:30pm

1) TL_Venom
2) cowboybebop7DR ??
3) Turbo_Nuter ??
4) middgen
5) Zoomeez
6)

Associate

1) TL_Venom
2) cowboybebop7DR ??
3) Turbo_Nuter ??
4) middgen
5) Zoomeez
6)

Yep fine for this, so long as it goes as smoothly as last night run it will be a good laugh :D, and then laugh at the drops I get :p

Associate

1) TL_Venom
2) cowboybebop7DR ??
3) Turbo_Nuter ??
4) middgen
5) Zoomeez
6)

What level do you need to be for HM? I'm only 304 but not getting much luck on NM drops to get me higher.

Soldato
You'd be fine up to Oryx at 304...you'd be at the mercy of RNG but if you hit 308-ish by then you should be ok for the big man. You'll be getting NM and HM drops so a good chance you'll get there ok!

Associate
You'd be fine up to Oryx at 304...you'd be at the mercy of RNG but if you hit 308-ish by then you should be ok for the big man. You'll be getting NM and HM drops so a good chance you'll get there ok!

Well if you don't mind a 304 running with you I'd like a crack at HM tomorrow.

Soldato

1) TL_Venom
2) cowboybebop7DR ??
3) Turbo_Nuter ??
4) middgen
5) Zoomeez
6)

yea confirmed bud look forward to it, you want me as my hunter or warlock ??? can run relic if need be

yea Hooded went from 309 to 311 in the raid last but the guy ended up doing oryx at 309 first then the rest of the raid after lol was pretty smooth thanks to Venoms fishing for randoms :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably going to take a break now until some new content drops. With so much to do in Fallout 4 and The Old Hunters expansion for Bloodborne right around the corner I'm going to be busy, if any of you are stuck for numbers on a raid feel free to send me a message and I'll help out if I can.

Just ask people on here, the majority of them are very helpful and patient. The only issues I can see you running into at the moment is there are a lot of new titles out so the community is a little fractured between the likes Black Ops 3, Fallout 4 and Battlefront.

Yup I've been bitten by the Fallout 4 bug big time!

Mind you, someone might look a little familiar:

Fallout4%202015-11-15%2022-41-35-33_zpsdjvd3nat.jpg

:D

Associate

1) TL_Venom
2) cowboybebop7DR
3) Turbo_Nuter
4) middgen
5) Zoomeez
6) DavieM66 (pray to RNGesus :D )

yea confirmed bud look forward to it, you want me as my hunter or warlock ??? can run relic if need be

Up to you, but maybe if we forward plan this time, I'll be on my hunter first. So if you need me to run then cool, but I'd rather not do it on the warlock lol. Either way I'm happy to just snipe stuff haha

yea Hooded went from 309 to 311 in the raid last but the guy ended up doing oryx at 309 first then the rest of the raid after lol was pretty smooth thanks to Venoms fishing for randoms :D

so long as it goes as smoothly as last night run it will be a good laugh :D

Not meaning to toot our own Gjallarhorns, but those runs last night were smooth! Warpriest first time in 2 cycles, Goloroth first time in 3 cycles. Oryx after only a few tries, both times :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Aye the rest of the raid up to oryx is easymode now everyone is hitting 310+.

We can put Davie on plate 2 so he has least risk of dying...should be ok on oryx.

Soldato
If anyone wants to add me I'm Makhaira_ (don't miss the underscore!) on PSN - I'm in the Overclockers UK Destiny clan for whatever that's worth...

Aiming to hit 40 tonight and then work on my gear in earnest to get Light up.

Soldato
Sorry fellas, gonna have to sack off the HM raid tonight, feeling pretty rough, not up for raiding.

Be down for a run at the weekend sat or sun though.

Soldato
Sorry fellas, gonna have to sack off the HM raid tonight, feeling pretty rough, not up for raiding.

Hooded_Guest might be available to join us 2nite venom ;)

Cowboy and I were contemplating another hard mode run on the weekend so should b able to sort somat middgen

Soldato

I'll take your spot. Feeling like doing one raid tonight only, might as well do it with OcUK regulars.

Edit :Just saw the response above. It's cool if you have another person. I'll come online just in case.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry apatia7 - Hooded has confirmed he is joining us tonight so we're back up to 6 players for HM.

Prob gunna sort somat for weekend so will pro give you a shout nearer the time ;)

Associate
Finally! First hard mode Oryx kill :D

Good LFG group tonight, I was the lowest light at 312, we absolutely burned through all stages of the raid. All poor drops again, despite combined normal and hard AND 20 shards at Oryx. Booooo!

Back
Top Bottom