*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
So how do u get into the sparrow races?? Not sure if the update has landed?? I've just logged in and usually before it lets me log in, it will pop up with a screen saying update downloading/installing etc.

Unless it's happening later today?? I've just loaded up the raid and it has the golgoroth challenge so I'm assuming the update has landed??

Think update will land at 6pm, since right now its still morning in US and no one is at work I assume.

Soldato
Nice, so we got Golgoroth raid team for 8:30pm

Venom
Middgen
Zoomee
Turbo
Davie
Moe

I'll be on from 6 when the patch drops for sparrow racing and nightfalls

Soldato
Well the raid might be full for tonight, but who fancies some NF action ahead of it? I'm up for anything to be honest, but NF seems the best bet.

Say 7pm, maybe earlier if people are already online?

1. Makhaira_
2. middgen

I'll just put up an OCUK party....anyone in for racing/NFs just jump in.

Associate
Nice, so we got Golgoroth raid team for 8:30pm

Venom
Middgen
Zoomee
Turbo
Davie
Moe

I'll be on from 6 when the patch drops for sparrow racing and nightfalls

Seems 1 orb strat is still viable for challenge mode :D So long as every one has the gaze at least once before you lose it after the sixth rotation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IFKWxs11a8

Are we going to try for a try on our alts as well tonight?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ran all 3 characters through Golgo challenge it's super easy.

Assign everyone a number 1-6. 1 is normal gaze holder. 2 Get's out at 10 seconds and takes gaze from back right.

Everyone else jumps out when #2 has gaze, odd's left, even right. Bounce gaze between and run as normal. Repeat.

Loot:
Titan: 320 arms
Hunter: 320 chest, 317 chest
Warlock: 320 boots, 314 chest
3 * 320 Artefacts
+ The NM 310 drops.

Soldato
If you have Y1 you can just buy the Y2 version for 150 marks after the update though anyway. I'm going to have to 3oC farming for bones & midas. Have saved 500 strange coins over the past few weeks though :)

Caporegime
If you have Y1 you can just buy the Y2 version for 150 marks after the update though anyway. I'm going to have to 3oC farming for bones & midas. Have saved 500 strange coins over the past few weeks though :)

Well I did not know that lol, cheers bud for pointing that out. I'm always maxed on marks so at least I've got something worth buying. I guess as I have the yr1 Mida I can just buy that too.
I've got around 600 coins and about 30 or so ToC's. Really should start burning those ToC's.

Happy days \0/.

Soldato
The exotic Kiosks are in the tower between Shaxx and Cayde-6. There's one for armour and one for weps on each side of the archway, you can also buy Y2 exotics you've obtained and dismantled :)

That's a lot of strange coins you could do 16-17 faction ranks with that (rank 25) for the exotic cloak!

Caporegime
The exotic Kiosks are in the tower between Shaxx and Cayde-6. There's one for armour and one for weps on each side of the archway, you can also buy Y2 exotics you've obtained and dismantled :)

That's a lot of strange coins you could do 16-17 faction ranks with that (rank 25) for the exotic cloak!

Lol yeh I know, I'm a hoarder not just coins but heavy synths etc lol.

Update has landed so off to buy some stuff. I'm with dead orbit faction, rank 20 but never got an exotic cloak. Is there something I need to do to get one??

Soldato
Lol yeh I know, I'm a hoarder not just coins but heavy synths etc lol.

Update has landed so off to buy some stuff. I'm with dead orbit faction, rank 20 but never got an exotic cloak. Is there something I need to do to get one??

Hit rank 25 and it'll start a quest chain for the exotic. I did the New Monarchy butt-towel....bit of a long quest chain, but ya know it's an exotic and it makes your spawn FX look a bit jazzy :)

Back
Top Bottom