*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
I'm fine with doing the nostalgia run later in the week.

Friday?

EDIT: Wouldn't mind doing PoE 34 and 35 either, as I've never done Skolas. Also getting House of Judgement is a right pain as a Y2 player now.

Soldato
Friday should be fine for me.

Are we going to try to stick to Raid specific weapons / armour where possible?

Had a very brief mess around last night with Pigtails setup in full "Yr 1 mode". Felt good to smash up low level enemies with VoC / Found Verdict / Gjallarhorn. Couldn't face switching back to TTK weapons so left her at ~202 light and went back to Xenoblade.

EDIT: Happy to run some POE with you after the raids. :) I did solo up to round 3/4 on the POE 35 a few weeks back but got bored. They are much easier than when we were level 34, but still take forever to clear..

Last edited:
Soldato
I have two items of the VoG hunter set; not sure which other gear I can run in...

Weapons-wise, I have a Fang of Ir-Yut that I've never used, and a Her Benevolence sniper. Edit: Vestian Dynasty and Eidolon Ally as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Chaps, if you fancy doing a good deed for the day, subscribe to the new Water Pistol DPS YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfPBkhIXdH54EPWeBSmfWUQ

We'll be uploading regular Destiny sweaties, clips, streaks, ToO matches etc, as well as Battlefront stuff. If you fancy making an appearance on the channel then message me on PSN and we'll sort it out.

Much love :)

Super Soaker productions HAHAHAHA.

I'm up for an old school raid on the weekend, I think I have my crota end raid gear somewhere. I did delete a lot of stuff recently since I ran out of space.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok Guys, trying to keep up with when everyone is available:

PS4 - Nostalgia Raids (VoG / CE / Bit of POE(?)) - 8PM (ish) either Sat or Sun (16/17th Jan)

- OweO
- DavieM66 (Sat or Sun best?)
- TehBluebear (Sat or Sun best?)
- Mid_Gen ?
- MachM82 - (Can you do Sat/ Sun)?
- TehMoe - (Sat or Sun best?)

I will be running Pigtails & will be as rusty as heck. I have put just shy of 20 hours into Xenoblade in the last few days so will expect R2 to be jump and R1 to lock on to targets and start "Battle mode".

Soldato

PS4 - Nostalgia Raids (VoG / CE / Bit of POE(?)) - 8PM (ish) either Sat or Sun (16/17th Jan)

- OweO
- Mid_Gen ?

I will be running Pigtails & will be as rusty as heck. I have put just shy of 20 hours into Xenoblade in the last few days so will expect R2 to be jump and R1 to lock on to targets and start "Battle mode".

I'm fine with either of those days :)

Associate

- OweO
- Mid_Gen ?

If any of you guys are free over the next week or so would love to run through the raid finally. Not touched it since we last played with the jumping dramas.....

Been very PC orientated lately working through Steam Library :D

Associate
Seen you get the Destiny bug back again Matt! We'll have to do a Kings Fall soon, have you done it yet?

Nope, not yet - definitely need to give normal mode a go soon, should boost me a few light levels with just one run - am only 306 at the mo (thanks to sparrow racing and iron banner mostly)

I should have known I couldn't kick the habit entirely lol.

Back
Top Bottom