Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

In-game footage:

Doesn't look too bad. Better graphics, new weapons and augs, but overall very similar to Human Revolution.

I am happy with the graphics. Just want the story to be as good or better :D

Has the release date been announced yet?

By far my most anticipated game :)

Release date is early 2016. No specific month targeted for release at the moment.

Graphics look nice, but you can easily see that it is being played on a console. Also YouTube compression doesn't showcase the fine details that well, and that particular level is also very dark. Hopefully more footage will appear.

Well obviously, we can only go by a limited amount of media, but the world in these videos looks more fleshed out than in the previous game, imo. I hope the gun play is a little better than last time.

Well obviously, we can only go by a limited amount of media, but the world in these videos looks more fleshed out than in the previous game, imo. I hope the gun play is a little better than last time.

After seeing the tech demo, I've changed my opinion on this now and think the game looks very promising.:o:cool::D

The thing I really like about Square Enix, is that do seem to really take onboard the feedback from the fans. There is a video somewhere which shows them being very appreciative of people's feedback and responses to their trailer. :cool:

still haven't completed HR. the only negative reg HR , that sepia tone got really annoying after a while, i hope they have more range in this new one.

Was kind of sad when he said it was 14 years since he'd played it :(

Atleast they are sitting down to play with keyboard and mouse instead of a controller.

EDIT: Some teasers about cut content though :(

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me when David Gilmour from Pink Floyd was talking about the making of Dark Side of the Moon, in that he'd never be able to experience it the way a member of the 'audience' would.

Well after the disappointment with SWBF here is some good gameplay footage of Mankind Divided

Trying my best not to watch these vids, do not want to spoil anything for myself. I cannot wait for this game to come out, as much as I love fallout, I want to play this a lot more :D

Back
Top Bottom