Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Anyone played Invisible War? It was the worst in the series but I still enjoyed it.

Oh yeah. I really enjoyed it. The main thing that I found annoying was the constant long loading screens. Sure it was dumbed down and not as good as the original, but it was still better than many other games.

I played it as recent as a year or so ago on PC with some graphics mods. Still enjoyable :D

Soldato
Anyone played Invisible War? It was the worst in the series but I still enjoyed it.

I bought it and played when it was released. A lot of people slated it because it was in a lot of ways inferior to the original. I still enjoyed it though.

Caporegime

Literally the only thing I remember about it is the constant loading screens.

Obviously it wasn't very good - it's entirely forgettable. And there's not many games I've completely forgotten. Certainly no good ones.

Associate
Absolutely can't wait. I never pre-order games but I'm going to make an exception for this, if it matches the quality of HR I'll easily get my money's worth at full retail price. Also hoping to see some of the benefits of Directx 12 + GTX 1070.

I thought Human Revolution was superb to the extent that I completed it at least five times. I think the only slightly weak point were the boss battles which were a little mediocre, I heard that the developer acknowledged this in the director's cut however (haven't played it) so I'm optimistic that aspect will be improved this time around.

What I'd really love to see is a Black Mesa style re-release of the original Deus Ex with the exception of the music, don't even think about changing the Unatco HQ or Wan Chai themes! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got around to pre-ordering this and cannot wait - will be interested to see how many laptop plays it but will also load it up on my main PC for some 27" 1440p goodness :D

Only paid about £26 after cashback etc so not too bad - they can have my money!!

Soldato
Absolutely can't wait. I never pre-order games but I'm going to make an exception for this, if it matches the quality of HR I'll easily get my money's worth at full retail price. Also hoping to see some of the benefits of Directx 12 + GTX 1070.

I thought Human Revolution was superb to the extent that I completed it at least five times. I think the only slightly weak point were the boss battles which were a little mediocre, I heard that the developer acknowledged this in the director's cut however (haven't played it) so I'm optimistic that aspect will be improved this time around.

What I'd really love to see is a Black Mesa style re-release of the original Deus Ex with the exception of the music, don't even think about changing the Unatco HQ or Wan Chai themes! ;)

I echo all of this.

I know the reviews aren't out yet but they have released so much footage and gameplay you can tell the dev team are really proud.

I also feel it's important to show support for these kinds of projects so I pre-ordered 2 weeks ago for £24.50 something from cdkeys.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
8 days to go :D

Trying my best to stay away from any spoilers online. There is one where a guy is doing a playthrough, fancy watching it, but at the same time it will only spoil things :o:D

Soldato
I hope GMG send out the keys with sufficient time to allow for preloading. I'm also avoiding all spoilers, however I would be interested in seeing the graphics settings menu.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Friend of mine writing a review of this he is 27 hours of the way through and nearing the end, says it's excellent but the tech stuff is doing his head in.

As expected and I am happy to hear that. Tech stuff doing his head in also sounds good to me. lol

Could not help it and had a very brief look on youtube for some PC gameplay. Graphics I am very happy with, but the lip sync seemed a bit off. Not a big deal for me, but in this day and age they should nail that really.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Was the same thing in HR!

Was is? Don't recall. I guess it did not bother me enough which is good to know. Hopefully won't be too distracting.

Graphics do look a hell of a lot better than HR and with more intractable objects, it should help with immersion. Can't wait, the game will look sweet at 4K :D

Back
Top Bottom