Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Even better in 21:9 ultra wide 1440p :D

That would be subjective. So better for you maybe yes. But there is no doubt 4K is better for me and anyone who likes their eye candy. 1440p is like half the pixels or something :p

Just compare a simple game like FIFA 16 which is not even graphically intensive at 1440p vs 2160p and you will be blown away :D

Haven't any of you learnt a lesson from No Man's Sky about pre-ordering?

I only pre-order because I want to support this franchise and I know I will be playing and enjoying anyway. As for No Man's Sky, I lost interest as soon as I read it was procedurally generated. Much prefer something like Freelancer.

What lesson when I am enjoying No Man's Sky? Admittedly it could run better but I have had little to no issues with it and played it most of the weekend.

See, subjective ;)

Really looking forward to this. Will probably finally end up buying a whole new PC now just so I can enjoy this "properly". Been putting it off for the longest time, but this has finally made me change my mind :D

I haven't looked into it too much though. That's how I experience Human Revolution, and I came out being pleasantly surprised by just how good the game actually was. Just something about the direction of that game, the way everything (art/music/themes/etc.) all fit together makes it really feel like they had set out to achieve a specific vision and managed to do so.

Anyway, I have fond memories of the Chinese location later on in HR. All I know is that this game takes place in Prague - is there only going to be one city hub area (albeit I'd imagine it'll be a lot larger and more densely packed this time around), or have they talked about multiple areas before? I hope for the latter, but Prague itself sounds like a cool location.

Really looking forward to this. Will probably finally end up buying a whole new PC now just so I can enjoy this "properly". Been putting it off for the longest time, but this has finally made me change my mind :D

I haven't looked into it too much though. That's how I experience Human Revolution, and I came out being pleasantly surprised by just how good the game actually was. Just something about the direction of that game, the way everything (art/music/themes/etc.) all fit together makes it really feel like they had set out to achieve a specific vision and managed to do so.

Anyway, I have fond memories of the Chinese location later on in HR. All I know is that this game takes place in Prague - is there only going to be one city hub area (albeit I'd imagine it'll be a lot larger and more densely packed this time around), or have they talked about multiple areas before? I hope for the latter, but Prague itself sounds like a cool location.

I am hoping MD is bigger than HR. As far as I recall there were cuts made in HR, I hope with such long period in development MD did not get any cuts and fits the vision they had for it from the start.

Also I hope they start development of the next game ASAP (if they have not done so already) and bang another out using this engine in the next 2-3 years, rather than starting from scratch again with a new engine and taking 5 years again. Hell I would even love if they re-did the original Deus Ex using this engine :D

The team are a lot more experienced now, so they can hopefully maintain high quality but develop at a faster pace. But I would only want this if they can maintain or improve on what they are doing. Otherwise I would rather wait 5 years again rather than getting a poor game.

I loved the original game it's was simply fantastic back when it was released. Revolution was ok sure it had some bugs but it s fun. I a really looking forward to this one if it can get any where near the original experience than I will be exstatic!

Have any of the Youtube guys said how well the game runs? I have a 980 and a 1440p screen and i'm looking for any excuse to upgrade to a 1070 :D

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at the recommended memory even the minimum requirement is 8GB

Recommended Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 55GB HD space includes DLC

i'm going to be interested how much it actually uses arkham knight apparently requires a lot but don't really use that much at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom