Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I contacted GMG yesterday and they said they are not sure yet as they are waiting to hear from Square. But it should be in time for preload. As long as it is no later than Monday, I am happy. As it will only take a few hours for me to preload.

I have actually found my 40 Meg line to be a sweet spot between price and what you get. I could get double that for five more quid a month, but I have not had the need for it yet. That is £60 at the end of the year and can go towards a graphics card upgrade or something :)

Oh and 6 days to go now w00t!

Soldato
Do DE:MD is using Denuvo ?

Most likely. All Square Enix games over the past year or so have used it.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to this! I've pre-ordered it but am holding off with the season pass until there's more info on what is actually in it.

Associate
I pre-ordered this with CDKeys. Anyone any idea what happens with pre-loading on Steam when buying from there? I'd really like to pre-load ahead of time and be ready to play on the 24th.

Soldato
I contacted GMG yesterday and they said they are not sure yet as they are waiting to hear from Square. But it should be in time for preload. As long as it is no later than Monday, I am happy. As it will only take a few hours for me to preload.

I have actually found my 40 Meg line to be a sweet spot between price and what you get. I could get double that for five more quid a month, but I have not had the need for it yet. That is £60 at the end of the year and can go towards a graphics card upgrade or something :)

Oh and 6 days to go now w00t!

I really hope so....

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Do you guys know how the unlock will work? Is it by your countries time or by a set time for all? Steam currently says in 6 days time for me.

I recall doing a VPN trick for Fallout 4 and getting it unlocked many hours early :p

Really don't see valve or anyone doing anything about such a thing. They never said anything to me last time :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just saw this on steam:

The Deus Ex franchise originated on PC, and we’re passionate about continuing to provide the best experience possible to our long-time fans and players on the PC.

Contrary to our previous announcement, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is shipping on August 23rd, will unfortunately not support DirectX 12 at launch. We have some extra work and optimizations to do for DX12, and we need more time to ensure we deliver a compelling experience. Our teams are working hard to complete the final push required here though, and we expect to release DX12 support on the week of September 5th!

We thank you for your patience, passion, and support.

– The Deus Ex team

Good job I have a 1070 which will do run DX11 well :D

Associate
The Deus Ex franchise originated on PC, and we’re passionate about continuing to provide the best experience possible to our long-time fans and players on the PC.

Contrary to our previous announcement, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is shipping on August 23rd, will unfortunately not support DirectX 12 at launch. We have some extra work and optimizations to do for DX12, and we need more time to ensure we deliver a compelling experience. Our teams are working hard to complete the final push required here though, and we expect to release DX12 support on the week of September 5th!

We thank you for your patience, passion, and support.

- The Deus Ex team

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Human revolution was great, a few minor issues but still a standout. Gonna order this for sure!

Yeah. I remember the tall wall near the police station. Really wanted to jump to see what was on the other side. I started putting points into jump and finally did it. I love stuff like that. lol :o:D

Caporegime
Display/Graphics Options Screenshots

c622e041fb1b933dc5e47647278e89b5.jpg

2fwm4.jpg

2fwm5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom