Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Associate
Few posts on Neogaf from a guy who is playing with a GTX 770 2GB (the card I have) and an i5 and is getting 55-60fps on Medium, 45-50 on High and 40-45 on Ultra.

Consider me relieved if this is legit.

Associate
Also, Deus Ex GO is out on iOS and Android (£3.99), made by the same folks who did Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO. It's great so far - cherry on top is 5 praxis points available to unlock for use in Mankind Divided!

Associate
PS4 screenies:

260zs5y.png

5162w3.png

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Also, Deus Ex GO is out on iOS and Android (£3.99), made by the same folks who did Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO. It's great so far - cherry on top is 5 praxis points available to unlock for use in Mankind Divided!

Considering getting this. Need to watch gameplay to see if I will like it though.

Soldato
Those screen shots look pretty good. I just hope the zones / hubs aren't to restrictive and allow for greater freedom of exploration. Not that I'm expecting an open world, but something bigger in scale than HR would be nice.

Associate
Considering getting this. Need to watch gameplay to see if I will like it though.

In my opinion it's worth the few quid they're asking for it. It looks great, sounds fantastic and it is a very good puzzler underneath it all. Seems like they'll be releasing challenge level updates every weekday, at least for a while after release and I heard there may also be a level editor coming after that. So it's got some longevity to make up for a lack of replayability.

I have to be honest I personally am not really in it for the long haul. I'm gonna get as many praxis points as I can out of it before the 23rd then probably never touch it again lol. I'm not playing anything at the moment and the wait for MD is taking seemingly forever this week so buying this made sense for me.

Associate
Im going to play DE:MD later today on PS4 ;) (my friend works in some major gaming stuff seller chain,so...)
Will not do any spoilers,just general comparison with previous DE.

Caporegime
In my opinion it's worth the few quid they're asking for it. It looks great, sounds fantastic and it is a very good puzzler underneath it all. Seems like they'll be releasing challenge level updates every weekday, at least for a while after release and I heard there may also be a level editor coming after that. So it's got some longevity to make up for a lack of replayability.

I have to be honest I personally am not really in it for the long haul. I'm gonna get as many praxis points as I can out of it before the 23rd then probably never touch it again lol. I'm not playing anything at the moment and the wait for MD is taking seemingly forever this week so buying this made sense for me.

Sounds a bit like pay-to-win incentiviation to me.

Not much different than if the actual game had microtransactions to let you buy praxis points.

Associate
Sounds a bit like pay-to-win incentiviation to me.

Not much different than if the actual game had microtransactions to let you buy praxis points.

Not really, if MD is anything like HR, praxis points will be come thick and fast, a few extra points is a negligible benefit as far as I'm concerned.

Also, as I say, DE:GO itself is a great little game, definitely one of the better things you can play on a mobile device, so far anyway.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Got it earlier. Completed the first 6 missions so far and I am enjoying it. They were basic but I can see it start to get more difficult shortly :)

Not really, if MD is anything like HR, praxis points will be come thick and fast, a few extra points is a negligible benefit as far as I'm concerned.

Also, as I say, DE:GO itself is a great little game, definitely one of the better things you can play on a mobile device, so far anyway.

I agree. A few praxis points won't spoil the game or make it pay for win or anything like that. I remember playing HR getting all the available praxis points and maximising xp with double take downs and stuff and there was still many unlocked abilities.

End of the day you need two play throughs to experience every ability. Plus no big deal, I will likely be playing the game many times over different difficulties and stuff. A few praxis points makes little difference. If you think about it, in HR there were quite a few hidden ones people playing casually will not have found, surely that will not have meant they spoiled the game or something. Lol.

I will use the few praxis points to put it in jump again I think, I love to be able to jump high and explore certain areas which otherwise you can't get to :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Im going to play DE:MD later today on PS4 ;) (my friend works in some major gaming stuff seller chain,so...)
Will not do any spoilers,just general comparison with previous DE.

Why you little... :mad:

You go play 720p, I will play 4k when I get mine!! :mad::mad::mad:

Just kidding, enjoy dude. Look forward to your spoiler free analysis ;)

Back
Top Bottom