Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Caporegime
PS4 screenies:

5162w3.png

Its Zayn Malik.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Purchased a key through that GMG link, so thanks for that!

Hopefully we get the keys tomorrow as that's when you get start pre-loading according to the Steam page:

On Steam, preloading will begin on Friday, August 19th at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST

Looks to be a 45GB download too so the sooner the better really!

Caporegime
Ok, I take it back that Deus Ex: Go game is a good little puzzle game.

Already got achievements for doing the first 3 chapters in the game in the minimum moves.

Phone has died though. I'm sure there is something wrong with it. Should 90 minutes of gaming kill a phone that had 100% charge this morning?

Nexus 6P

Associate
Phone has died though. I'm sure there is something wrong with it. Should 90 minutes of gaming kill a phone that had 100% charge this morning?

In my experience it largely depends on what your brightness setting is, if its high or at full, you can expect a very quick drain.

Associate
Got nearly 1.5 hour to play on PS4,could play more,but didnt wanted to go to far,since i will be playing on my glorious PC :D

My thoughts (personal thing) (sorry for my english):
dialogues and animations is much better than in HR,but could be better (especially animations)
UI is glorious yet functional
every item in inventory has 3D model
game is VERY polished
visualy is one of the best looking games - rememeber i played on PS4 ;)
as always - music in DE is perfect - one of the games where im leaving it ON all the time
there certain limitations on graphics on PS4 (its console,so its understandable)
while in rooms,you not feeling like its just box anymore - its full of stuff you can interact,very detailed,various notes,graffiti etc.
if compare to HR,every aspect in MD is improved and made bigger
you can go to places you cant even imagine looking at trailers ;) :p

I just can imagine how this will look on PC....Im so hyped now,that i installed original DE with mods (for like 17th time) to kill my waiting.

I can say that this game can be GOTY quite easily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom