Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Ok, I take it back that Deus Ex: Go game is a good little puzzle game.

Already got achievements for doing the first 3 chapters in the game in the minimum moves.

Achievements you say? Do you mean you logged into your Square Enix account through the game to get the praxis points? lol :p

Done 3 chapters all with the minimum moves so far also. Really enjoyable. Well worth the few quid :D

Got nearly 1.5 hour to play on PS4,could play more,but didnt wanted to go to far,since i will be playing on my glorious PC :D

My thoughts (personal thing) (sorry for my english):
dialogues and animations is much better than in HR,but could be better (especially animations)
UI is glorious yet functional
every item in inventory has 3D model
game is VERY polished
visualy is one of the best looking games - rememeber i played on PS4 ;)
as always - music in DE is perfect - one of the games where im leaving it ON all the time
there certain limitations on graphics on PS4 (its console,so its understandable)
while in rooms,you not feeling like its just box anymore - its full of stuff you can interact,very detailed,various notes,graffiti etc.
if compare to HR,every aspect in MD is improved and made bigger
you can go to places you cant even imagine looking at trailers ;) :p

I just can imagine how this will look on PC....Im so hyped now,that i installed original DE with mods (for like 17th time) to kill my waiting.

I can say that this game can be GOTY quite easily

Thanks for that info Mario. It is exactly what I expected to hear. They delayed the game 6 months so I expected a very polished game :D

I will just enjoy playing Deus Ex GO while waiting now and as a bonus unlock a few Praxis points. I will think of them as hidden Praxis points I found :p:D

Soldato
I'm so hyped for this - I haven't anticipated a game this much for years...even more so than GTA V.

WTF are they releasing/unlocking this on a bloody Tuesday though?...most will have to wait until the weekend to get into it...it's hardly Street Fighter.

Edit: I must as admit I have become used to people attributing performance issues to bad development these days rather than the game simply being very demanding - I just hope they scale the game well enough not to let a few people who love a good whinge to give it a bad rep.

this game needs to be seriously profitable to push the IP forward.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm so hyped for this - I haven't anticipated a game this much for years...even more so than GTA V.

Not been this hyped in a long, long time either. The original and DEHR are the only games I've ever completed more than twice each.

It's gonna take me ages to get through Mankind Divided as opposed to my obsessive playing of the first two games. I've got married and had two kids since Human Revolution came out (!) so that will put the brakes on completing it really quickly - think I'm secretly quite glad about that.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Achievements are tied to your Google play account, not square enix one :)

Haha. Fair enough. I have mine disabled. Both on Google play and ios, so did not get any. But I would be willing to hazard a guess you will cash in those praxis points :p

I just got to level 27 and it is the first level I have actually found to be a bit tricky.

Is it 60 levels this game has BTW if anyone knows? Thought I read that somewhere.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
After playing it for a good couple of hours, I can say if anyone enjoys Deus Ex and puzzles I would definitely recommend giving Deus Ex Go a go :p

Got to level 33 now, with 30 of them completed in fewest steps. Will continue tomorrow morning :D

German IGN review.

http://de.ign.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided/115785/review/review-zu-deus-ex-mankind-divided-das-spielt-mit-eurer-erwar

Excerpt from the Edge magazine review.

"While Mankind's main story thread can be rattled through in 20 hours or so, it's world - in which side quests unfurl into complex threads of their own and the potential for exploration and experimental play is dizzying - invites you to linger.

This confident refinement of Human Revolution's potent, though flawed, proof of concept has resulted in one of the most elaborate videogame sandboxes in which we've ever had the pleasure of getting lost."

And apparently there's only 2 hubs - Prague and Golem City. No China :(

Last edited:
Associate
Unfortunately they've put up the price. Still, £10 cheaper than Steam and Square Enix is an official supplier for GMG so you know it's not dodgy.
Damn. Missed out. Ah well £10 less is still good. :)

I enjoy the first Deus EX even if this is only a minor step forward that will be fine. I think.

Back
Top Bottom