Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Associate
You gotta think that after the post-credits scene in HR we will see a lot more from Bob Page and co. Should be pointed out that the year Mankind Divided is set in is the year that JC was 'born'...

I think it likely that Adam's unique DNA, i.e. his ability to accept augmentations without the need for neuropozyne will be the precursor to nano augmentation that JC/Paul etc. use. and/or the Gray Death

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Finished Deus Ex GO earlier this morning and got my 2 Praxis points :p

Got 12 levels more to do under mastermind to get the next Praxis point :D

Ah man, wish they had chosen to release the book a bit earlier. I could have read it over the weekend :D

You gotta think that after the post-credits scene in HR we will see a lot more from Bob Page and co. Should be pointed out that the year Mankind Divided is set in is the year that JC was 'born'...

I think it likely that Adam's unique DNA, i.e. his ability to accept augmentations without the need for neuropozyne will be the precursor to nano augmentation that JC/Paul etc. use. and/or the Gray Death

I agree. It is what I thought before when completed HR :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
replaying DE:HR with some mods..trying to kill time till tuesday :(

Which mods? they any good?

What I find annoying about HR is the UI does not scale as far as I can see there is no fix. So in 4K the icons are rather small. Besides, I watched these to freshen my memory; may come in handy to some:

Soldato
replaying DE:HR with some mods..trying to kill time till tuesday :(

I started playing through again about a month back, but I found it a chore tbh(I have previously played it a few times and I do love it)

Are there mods for the following do you know? -

Unlimited sprint
Unlimited takedowns
No Fall damage

3 ridiculous and very 'gamey' things in the game that are incredibly poorly designed imo and make no sense...If they aren't changed in MD I will be disappointed.

Associate
Haha,not using any cheap sorta mods,not my style :p
using mod which removes yellow **** filter,in IMHO it makes HR much closer to original DE,make quite different game

Associate
I started playing through again about a month back, but I found it a chore tbh(I have previously played it a few times and I do love it)

Are there mods for the following do you know? -

Unlimited sprint
Unlimited takedowns
No Fall damage

3 ridiculous and very 'gamey' things in the game that are incredibly poorly designed imo and make no sense...If they aren't changed in MD I will be disappointed.

This is going purely from gameplay footage I've watched in the lead up to release but...

Not sure about unlimited sprint, environments shown have frankly been too cramped to warrant a sprint!

Takedowns I believe use energy from a pool of energy now that regenerates rather than using a 'blip' as per DEHR.

Fall damage seems to have been drastically reduced. Watched a Youtuber jump off a platform (without the Icarus Landing System!) and must have fallen about 15-20 feet or so, no/minor damage. Not instant death if you fall 3 feet like in HR lol.

Associate
Besides, I watched these to freshen my memory; may come in handy to some

A guy on another forum I go on got it early and says that there is a 12 minute video included within Mankind Divided itself to get you up to date with the story in Human Revolution.

Associate
Saw PC benchmarks..If believe them,game is very heavy,even for Pascal owners :(
Now i see where those PC requirements coming from.Probably gonna be big day 1 patch,but still..

Brace yourself !!
EDIT: Day 1 patch is ~4Gb on PS4,so we can expect something for PC as well.
My main concern is that they using Hitman engine,which is not quite brilliant

Last edited:
Seems like a very traditional sequel based off these reviews coming in. Manages to improve slightly in some areas, but still fails in others unfortunately. Still a solid game overall though, pretty much expected. That's good news, I guess :D

Main complain seems to be in regards to the plot. That kind of stuff seems subjective to me, but sound like people were disappointing it didn't go full-on "look how bad humans/augs/etc. are!"

Last edited:
Associate
Subjective of course,to have full "look how bad humans/augs/etc. are!" would be cheap isnt?
Im more enjoyed discovering all crap/plots/twists than story,so all ok for me.
Cant make all happy nowadays ;)

Soldato
A guy on another forum I go on got it early and says that there is a 12 minute video included within Mankind Divided itself to get you up to date with the story in Human Revolution.

The two videos are posted on the previous page. Worth a watch for those who need a story re-cap. Myself included:)

Associate
its YT video,its has stupidly bad compression
ultra and high - yes,medium and low its quite obvious to my eye
so you can play on high without loosing to much bling bling

Back
Top Bottom