dfi-rd580 crossfire due soon? (gibbo?)

Well I have the the asus, and i can not clock anywhere near what i saw in many reviews, i will probably end up with the abit also but going by the last Abit NF4 boards i had they did 280 or so but not the 300+ i see on my DFI's.

If you want to tweak, and have all the options the memory controller allows then you will have to look at the DFI.

onetimeposter said:
Well I have the the asus, and i can not clock anywhere near what i saw in many reviews, i will probably end up with the abit also but going by the last Abit NF4 boards i had they did 280 or so but not the 300+ i see on my DFI's.

If you want to tweak, and have all the options the memory controller allows then you will have to look at the DFI.

Hi ,My Asus A8R - MVP will do 300 , but it is lacking in tweaks and extras, but as for the RnD that these companies put in , i think they do most of there testing on us , i mean to say that they dont re invent the wheel every time a new board comes out it is just a modification of a previous board isnt it and they dont design the chips they just use someone elses , so as far as i am concerned dfi are over priced , they are taking the **** , but i am going to buy one :o

Mekrel said:
Theres a lot of ways, either manually or using nlite.

I used to do manually as nlite used to have problems, but the author has it sorted now since RC3.

http://www.nliteos.com/

THANK YOU!!! thank you thank you, i have heard of that and had it before but Lost IT argh lol and couldnt mind its name bartpe was another but its complex. thanks mate

i might prepare that for my dfi board.

DARN it!!,

My hard earned cash blown on a 180 quid board i hope for my sake it dont suck!

Does it come with braiding accessories like the expert? and rounded cables?

LoadsaMoney said:
I can't believe ppl are paying £176 for this board, no wonder DFi won't drop the price, well done ppl for getting yer pants down for DFi, and making them keep the £176 joke of a price. :D

LOL

Loadsamoney could pay for that dfi board with nowt problems at all. ;) :D

LoadsaMoney said:
I can't believe ppl are paying £176 for this board, no wonder DFi won't drop the price, well done ppl for getting yer pants down for DFi, and making them keep the £176 joke of a price. :D
Unfortunately Loadsamoney is right, but they are gonna have to be careful, is this becomes the norm for motherboard pricing, comps will soon become more expensive. I also noticed that DFIs nForce4 range has slowly crept up in price from mid £90's to well over £100+, and those boards are gettin on a bit now as well :(

Boycott DFI :D:D:D

maybe Loadsmoney has lots of currency because he remains shrewd in money matters, unlike those of us who get excited enough to part with the contents of our bank accounts and then some.

Boy have I been tempted to get one of those boards, I could certainly afford it, but I won't until I know it betters my Asus 8r32 (which I will sell on the bay if I think the upgrade is justified), also will wait for the dust to settle, from past experince with the Asus board, a few of us had to really burn the midnight oil to get a stable bios from the manufacturer.

Last edited:
Respect to the OcUK guys...

order placed 16:12 local time... order shipped 16:41 local time...

Guess they wanted to secure the £176 gold plated mobo sale before I changed me mind...

LMFAO

:D

Dr Who said:
Respect to the OcUK guys...

order placed 16:12 local time... order shipped 16:41 local time...

Guess they wanted to secure the £176 gold plated mobo sale before I changed me mind...

LMFAO

:D

Its a bank holiday so were not as busy as usual. :)

Hi sorry about the quality but you can get an idea i hope, the core voltage is really stable , like it doesnt fluctuate at all

cfx32005uz.jpg

anything i should try???

Andy, that looks really good, glad you found something that finally works for your setup (FWIW the new Asus bios is out), I'm just waiting on someone who needs high HTT's to post if they have any improvement in hitting 290-300htt.

Back
Top Bottom