**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Soldato
Mine has been despatched.
Cable or no cable I will call upon divine intervention to get it working if needs be.

mine has been dispatched so will have it tomorrow ;)

I would really, really appreciate if you could get some pics up asap! would also be good to see what a ps3 looks like through it etc and also if it has HDCP / scaler etc

Im looking to order tomorrow to arrive on wednesday.. :)

Associate
naan, I'm at work for the next three days so it wont get setup till friday, a little peeved that according to the main deal post that there is no dual link cable supplied... thats info supplied via ocuk sales. I hope gibbo was right though.

looking forward to the new toy

Soldato
So, if HDMI can only support 1080p, what's the use of including one with this monitor if it has no scaling?

I think some Blu-ray players have scalers that would work with that signal. You're right though it would be pretty gimped for PC use and current games consoles are a no-go. Probably just there for completeness. Unless the DGM does have some sort of rudimentary scaler that works with the HDMI port, but that would be pretty nifty. :p

Soldato
I would really, really appreciate if you could get some pics up asap! would also be good to see what a ps3 looks like through it etc and also if it has HDCP / scaler etc

Im looking to order tomorrow to arrive on wednesday.. :)

The only photo you would see is the monitor on one side, the PC on the other and me sat in-between waiting for divine intervention to connect the two, whilst eating my bag of sweets, providing that OC have included any.

Soldato
The only photo you would see is the monitor on one side, the PC on the other and me sat in-between waiting for divine intervention to connect the two, whilst eating my bag of sweets, providing that OC have included any.

Any pics will do ;) even if it is turned off!

Associate
On reading this I thought, Great, another monitor as good as my 24" DGM that is now giving me some screen burn..Alas, I was wrong. It has RGB settings instead of Kelvin.
For my Photography and PSCS5 I need Kelvin of 6500K in order to Colour Calibrate properly without fussing with RGB for half an hour.
Any ideas on a good 24" with Kelvin settings? Dell maybe?

Soldato
I am sure that it will be today, I imagine that there would have been a back log, pop a note in the customer service part or give them a ring if you need to.

Mine is due....

Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery, due between 14:13 - 15:13

Back
Top Bottom