**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Soldato
Thanks :) So you can have both DVI and VGA connected and just change the input via the monitor? Can you select between them at any time (during post and during windows)?

Also thanks for being on hand here to answer the barrage of questions!! :)

We are actually out now at my daughters house as we are celebrating our Sons birthday so I'm signing off for now :)

You can select the inputs when in Windows and I have not tried when booting.

When I get back home I will try the DVI only cable connected but this time I will connect it to the other DVI port and see if I can see the BIOS from there. Maybe it will make no difference but I can try it and see.

Soldato
Hi m8

We shipped the Samsung memory to you yes?

If you email the same guy as last time, think you spoke to Sam, I am sure we can arrange something for you. :)

Or we can supply this product to our partners Caseking in Germany, then could you buy from them?

nope Sam replied no option?

Morning,

I’m afraid that I have no access to their system so you would need to contact them directly for a price delivered to yourself.

Man of Honour
Does it have a glossy screen?

Yes

I'm assuming VGA will only work with 2560x1440 if both ends have VGA connections and a DVI-VGA plug is not used at the graphics card end?

Also I'm assuming graphics card that won't display bios over DVI are old Nvidia GTX and some of the HD 5xxx series or older and this not such a big problem as with the Hasro WC as it will work with a VGA connection as mentioned by others?

VGA only tested VGA to VGA but it works at that res no problem.

Also the BIOS test photo above is with a HD 5870, going to test the other DVI port and also test a GTX580 later.

Does this screen support HDCP and work fine with HDCP content, has anybody tested this yet?

Do you have any HDCP test content?

Soldato
Huh... so it DOES have a scalar, apparently.

I wonder what the input lag values are then. Oh well. What a bunch of misinformation about this monitor.

Can anyone get more pictures of the bezel? The shine makes it looks really cheap, but in other pictures it looks pretty good. Also, how is the bottom bezel? Is it slim enough that you could portrait them without much hassle?

Finally, the stand. Can you remove it without taking apart the monitor?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

The prices goes up tomorrow remember guys and we shall not be repeating this price again!

They are £350 on Ebay with 1yr warranty, here you get 3yr warranty and are only £320 until tomorrow afternoon. So get them purchased tonight as they are an absolute steal. :)

Soldato
Hi there

The prices goes up tomorrow remember guys and we shall not be repeating this price again!

They are £350 on Ebay with 1yr warranty, here you get 3yr warranty and are only £320 until tomorrow afternoon. So get them purchased tonight as they are an absolute steal. :)

Could you edit the product description? From what we've found in this thread, it apparently has a scalar.

Soldato
Hi there

Gibbo - i ordered earlier today and called the shop - i was told my order will be despatched today - this was circa 5pm - it still says in warehouse queue. Any idea if it has been sent or not?

Associate
Yes

VGA only tested VGA to VGA but it works at that res no problem.

Also the BIOS test photo above is with a HD 5870, going to test the other DVI port and also test a GTX580 later.

Do you have any HDCP test content?

Hi

CyberLink BD / HD Advisor software should be able to tell you whether the screen supports HDCP

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/bd-support/diagnosis.do

Also you Graphics Card drivers control panel should be able to tell you too.

If you have a NVIDIA Graphics Card, it should be able to tell you by going into the control panel > View HDCP status option.

Associate
old xbox 360 via vga input ... set to 1080

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image001.jpg

Associate
Hi

CyberLink BD / HD Advisor software should be able to tell you whether the screen supports HDCP

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/bd-support/diagnosis.do

Also you Graphics Card drivers control panel should be able to tell you too.

If you have a NVIDIA Graphics Card, it should be able to tell you by going into the control panel > View HDCP status option.

and the answer is .............

Video Connection Type : Digital(with HDCP) Yes

Associate
Just ordered one for a future Pc build for early 2013, I'll connect to the laptop for testing and will let you guys know how it is :)

Can't wait, never ordered such a fancy high performance part before! Would be nice to power it with a GTX 685/780 eh eh! lol

Back
Top Bottom