Disgusting !

Permabanned
You don't have a camera, or a scanner, you've never heard of software piracy in your entire life and you have a letter saying you downloaded an illegal copy of a game at the same time you downloaded a demo of the same that you later got the full copy off from Steam.

Forgive me for thinking this is all a load of total crap. That or you're so stupid you managed to download a probably 3GB+ warez release of a game thinking it was the 850MB demo.

Man of Honour
Listen i dont have a camera or a scanner, i just posted this to get help and information not be called a liar, ive never done anything wrong in my life i always try to help people regardless of the matter, so if no one believs me i couldnt give a tiny rats ass trying to convince people.

No need to get defensive. I'm not calling you a liar, I just want to help by seeing what has been written to see if they are serious or just scaremongering.

I can't help you if I don't know what they've written :)

Burnsy

Caporegime
Type it out then...

We cant help you if you refuse to give us exact details of what they are claiming against you - youve already tried to explain yourself and unfortunately if thats your argument/alibi then I suggest you start saving if thats real...

We arent being harsh - you are just being wierdly un-cooperative...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
Listen i dont have a camera or a scanner, i just posted this to get help and information not be called a liar, ive never done anything wrong in my life i always try to help people regardless of the matter, so if no one believs me i couldnt give a tiny rats ass trying to convince people.

You were on P2P and you claim you didn't know you could get full games that you shouldn't have.
You may have led an innocent life but that statement is beyond belief.

Caporegime
I think because im so ****** of at these fat masonic lodge ******** that i shall look in to how to make a home made bomb and just go to london and throw it through there window and let it kill all the masonic *******, its because of people like that and the establishment the countrys slipping in to 3rd world status, always keeping the working man down.
You are timid enough not to know how to illegally download a game yet you know you can find out how to make bombs?!?

Ive wasted enough time in this thread :rolleyes:...

EDIT the sweary!!!

Soldato
Net even a camera on your mobile phone?

He probably doesn't have one.

I think because im so ***** of at these fat masonic lodge ******* that i shall look in to how to make a home made bomb and just go to london and throw it through there window and let it kill all the masonic ******, its because of people like that and the establishment the countrys slipping in to 3rd world status, always keeping the working man down.

Aaaaand ban :p

Associate
rating_5.gif

Caporegime
In an attempt to make this thread useful:

Out of curiosity anyone else got these letters? First time Ive heard of such action - must be a copy of the letter out there to look at...

Does anyone know how to use Google?

Back
Top Bottom