Dishonored - Thread

p.s Really doesn't come into it's own until you get the rats LOL :D

I haven't even used most of the powers tbh. Not used the stop time one, windblast, rat swarm or shadow kill.

I just did the Party mission and thought I did it without killing or setting of alarms, then I remembered a weeper that I killed:( ....so close. The tallboys are tricky!;)

This is by far GOTY for me. Don't think I have long left now though, just done the Lady Boyle mission and I have played 14 hours according to Steam.

This is by far GOTY for me. Don't think I have long left now though, just done the Lady Boyle mission and I have played 14 hours according to Steam.

Half way ish I think.

The best mission imo is
the one where you need to get your stuff back, then go after the assassin. Killing the other assassins guarding the building was so much fun. I've put a save there so I can go back more time, think I spent over an hour just quick loading & killing them all again a different way, getting into sword fights with them & teleporting everywhere while fighting is amazing!!

Also, fighting the main guy there is awesome, you can easily kill him with no proper fight by sneaking up on him but I made sure I got his attention, then you have a proper boss fight. Best part of the game so far :D

Half way ish I think.

I hope so! ...I am at the point now where I don't want to play anymore because I don't want it to end:p
The best mission imo is
the one where you need to get your stuff back, then go after the assassin. Killing the other assassins guarding the building was so much fun. I've put a save there so I can go back more time, think I spent over an hour just quick loading & killing them all again a different way, getting into sword fights with them & teleporting everywhere while fighting is amazing!!

Also, fighting the main guy there is awesome, you can easily kill him with no proper fight by sneaking up on him but I made sure I got his attention, then you have a proper boss fight. Best part of the game so far :D
I think all of the missions have been great. My favourite environment was the bridge area, as there were lots of different areas and hidden bits to explore. My best mission so far was the Golden Cat one, It isn't the best one, but everything just came together and I pretty much totally stealthed it and did everything first time with nothing going wrong.

PS. I am starting to see some of the consequences of previous actions now and it is very well done. There have been more than a few decisions to make that I really had to think about/regretted afterwards so far.

Noticed no decrease in FPS on my 4850 512MB, i5 750, 8GB at 1080 with sweet FX settings, pretty much everything on max and runs very smooth.

I might pick up this game,Not at full price though il wait for a sale.

Been rather disappointed by games these past couple of years they have been unable to hold my attention....too repetitive,crap story etc.

That's impressive for an older card. :)

Most certainly is :D

I honestly wasn't expecting the game to be smooth, even with lowest settings I was expecting it to stutter along and thought it would be, going by the FPS according to fraps, but when actually playing the game, it is very smooth. I encounter stutter when I first load the game up and load my last save but it only lasts like a few seconds and is fine after that.

erm ok then.

if i find it boring and a grind to do things in the game then im not going to get into it.

whats weird about that?

Ok but why are you finding it a grind? Is it the setting? gameplay mechanic? colour scheme? I don't mind negative criticism but it has to be constructive.

A grind to me is having to repeat a simple task to achieve something. I just don't see how it's applicable in this game at all, there's no levelling system, you don't need to grind for cash or any resource.

Back
Top Bottom