Dishonored - Thread

graphics are poor though.

playing through splinter cell chaos theory again and the textures on that game **** all over dishonoured's.

Wouldn't call the graphics poor, its deliberately done in a concept art style and mostly pulls it off aside from the odd texture that doesn't bare upto closer inspection, some incidental stuff is a bit ropey (drinking glasses, coins, etc.) but the overall level is atleast reasonable.

I never really minded the graphics...

Then again if the gameplay is good then the graphics don't bother me :)

Really loved this game, would definitely replay it in the future.

Stealth game then. Amidoinitrite?

f50e11.png

Had to squish a few rats as well, can't think why...

just completed it.... loved it!

Took the non lethal option on every target, a little disappointing as there isnt realy any cool payoff (like a cut scene showing their punishment) infact the only non lethal action that is satisfying is when you use the hot poker :D

Finished it with low chaos and best ending, maybe my GOTY

can this be played with mouse keyboard?

I think if a game was released with no kb/m option, there would be a virtual riot!

Personally I think it is better with kb/m but there are a lot of people who prefer a controller. It is fully integrated with prompts and everything.

What I dont like about DLC, is it 'usually' comes way after I have finished the game and deleted a the game from my system including my save games.

For me to Play the DLC, I would needto reinstall and then what? Play the game again up to a certain point just so I can get access to the DLC bit?

If they introduce DLC to a game, you should be able to go to the DLC specific stuff easily and fast, a bit like the way Borderlands does it, with the fast travel system.

I used mouse and keyboard as well, was much better IMO.

I don't really uninstall games and not much point deleting saves for 200kb or so. Doesn't really make much of a difference to me when DLC is released. I think it would be better if there was just an option to do it in the menus.

Back
Top Bottom